New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Guys help! Do you know any professional who can still recover the files in my harddrive?

Thing is, I don't have a backup with my external and laptop. so my last hope is to recover everything in my drive.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    sorry wala ako alam kundi mga computer shops sa mga malls... payo lang, make sure na nandon ka pag nire-recover files mo, mahirap na baka may mga confidential o importante ka na files o SCANDAL e mayari ka pa...

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    baka lumuwag lang yung plug ng hdd nyan. try to open it and check kung loosen lang. madali lang naman tingnan yan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Just View Post
    baka lumuwag lang yung plug ng hdd nyan. try to open it and check kung loosen lang. madali lang naman tingnan yan.
    Checked already. Kinabit na din sa ibang computer, still with that annoying clicking sound

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Rapid Data RecoveryT: 830 8468
    Google ka na din "data recovery philippines"

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    Guys help! Do you know any professional who can still recover the files in my harddrive?

Thing is, I don't have a backup with my external and laptop. so my last hope is to recover everything in my drive.

Clicking sound may indicate the read/write head was damaged in the fall. It require professional recovery services.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Rapid Data RecoveryT: 830 8468
    Google ka na din "data recovery philippines"
    in linux.. there's a data recovery program... at least it worked for me on sd drive and thumb drive.. tipong yung mga pics na pagkatagal tagal ng nadelete ay na recover pa nya...

not sure if it will also work on hard disks though... also depends on how your hdd was partitioned.. kung mababasa ba by nature ng linux OS

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont think it is possible to recover data from that. hardware problem na yan eh.... baka misaligned na....
    the only possibility to recover data from that is to send it to the manufacturer, kaya lang you will be spending a premium...
    kung valuable data, isipin mo kung worth it.... kung hindi, forget about it and learn your lessons.

probably it would be much better for you to use the cloud (e.g. dropbox or microsoft skydrive) as your backup or primary storage.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Speaking of cloud, ultra reliable na ba mga cloud storage now? Aren't these being attacked by hackers?
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Speaking of cloud, ultra reliable na ba mga cloud storage now? Aren't these being attacked by hackers?
    I would rather use HDD RAID 1 (mirroring) than use the "Cloud" as my storage backup, especially for large and sensitive files.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Desktop fell, harddrive with constant clicking sound. Not detected by computer