Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    ^PLDT fiber is so slow, the most i got was 5Mbps

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I think the ultimate plan of converge is for one of the big player to buy them out.

I noticed yun mga areas na wala pa PLDT ang concentration nila. It will be easier for PLDT to just buy them out as they don't need to put lines in these areas.

Eventually PDLT will but this company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Converge has many banners advertising their FiberX inside Ortigas CBD, many of them along Meralco Avenue, with their hotline number in big bold fonts. As I need fiber within this area, I called their hotline.

1. Their hotline is not working. Fast busy tone. Many failed attempts.
    2. When I tried to reach their customer service via sms, they informed that they can't serve Ortigas CBD area.

What the??? What's the point of advertising in Ortigas CBD?

This is after PLDT confirmed that they can't serve my place with fiber, which surprisingly, is only about 600m away from PLDT CO in Emerald Ave.

Globe Fiber is not yet available as well. This is understandable.
    But PLDT and Converge???

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Customer service sucks.. thats for sure.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Converge and PLDT fiber are available in my area. Both have 50mbps plans and converge is cheaper by 400, which is savings for a retained pldt landline. PLDT naman has free 100mbps for 6 months.
    Ano kaya mas maganda service and reliability?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Converge and PLDT fiber are available in my area. Both have 50mbps plans and converge is cheaper by 400, which is savings for a retained pldt landline. PLDT naman has free 100mbps for 6 months.

JJB! No experience with PLDT, but been using Converge for the past 9mos, so far ok naman.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    ..., with their hotline number in big bold fonts. As I need fiber within this area, I called their hotline.

1. Their hotline is not working. Fast busy tone. Many failed attempts.
    2. When I tried to reach their customer service via sms, they informed that they can't serve Ortigas CBD area.

What the??? What's the point of advertising in Ortigas CBD?

This is after PLDT confirmed that they can't serve my place with fiber, which surprisingly, is only about 600m away from PLDT CO in Emerald Ave.
    Maybe because Converge is using PLDT for their hotline Converge FiberX Converge FiberX

------------------------------------------
    Stay hungry. Stay humble.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    been a FiberX 1500 subscriber since last year. Haven't really tried their support, but i can't complain about the speed(aa of now)...pumapalo pa ng 40mbps kung minsan. Ang sabi ng installer e 2-3 pa lang kaming subscriber sa area.

i do feel their setup(support, billing, etc.) still needs some work. Imho they should invest more in advertising their services as well. Madalas nagugulat ung tao na me Converge pala sa area nila.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JJB View Post
    Swertehan lang ito sa area on reliability. On service naman, both are not very good.

Just get what you need... landline? PLDT. No need landine, pwede Converge.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuesford View Post
    Customer service sucks.. thats for sure.
    One of our office' dedicated internet lines is sourced by Converge. Their customer service is useless. Last January, when their connection went down, it took them the next day to acknowledge and another day to fix. The service went back up the next day but we had to wait till connectivity went back to normal before we had the line for use by our staff.

I had the account manager come to the office and address our concerns with such poor customer service. He told me that he be contacted in case that happens again.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Looks like parehong poor support ang converge and pldt. Talked to the pldt guy and said last slot na lang outside the village and 8 posts away. Baka masyadong malayo and marami nakakabit.
    Try ko na lang converge at mukhang wala pang subscriber so less ang net traffic

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast