New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Hi guys,

Any subscribers here? Kumusta service?

The fine print says guaranteed 30% of max bandwidth at 80% reliability...which is not too far off from PLDT DSL, speed- and fee- wise. The only downside i see is that fiber(they will actually install fiber to at premise) will be a PITA to fix if it breaks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    daming negative feedback sa facebook page nila hehe

if I'm not mistaken, nabili na yata ito ng isang bigger isp company

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Any current Feedback? sawa na ako sa PLDT slow connection,

4. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    100mbps fiber here. So far so good. With my cheap router I'm getting 80-95mbps throughput, both download and upload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by arvs18; April 27th, 2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Added photo.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    is it unli data?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

6. Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    is it unli data?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Opo Sir. Unlimited yung data allowance nya. And hindi din sya nag tthrottle ng speed.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thinking of switching to Converge as well. Been trying to call them the past few days, but was only able to get thru a customer service agent a while ago. She told me that there are only 2 slots available in my area. Thing is, I'm still locked to Skycable till November. Thinking of paying the pretermination fee instead. Just worried with the after sales support of Converge as it took a while for me to get thru, what more if I'm already a subscriber & locked in for 2 years?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Thinking of switching to Converge as well. Been trying to call them the past few days, but was only able to get thru a customer service agent a while ago. She told me that there are only 2 slots available in my area. Thing is, I'm still locked to Skycable till November. Thinking of paying the pretermination fee instead. Just worried with the after sales support of Converge as it took a while for me to get thru, what more if I'm already a subscriber & locked in for 2 years?
    I inquired with them as neither PLDT Fiber nor Globe Fiber is available in my condo in Ortigas center. Converge replied saying that they can't cover Ortigas Center area. I asked why or what is the restriction, I did not get any response anymore.

Sayang naman. Looks very promising.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    can't wait for Converge to cover our side of the baranggay. Our old house has coverage but since lumipat na kami wala pa raw dito. I am tired of this Globe crap. 6mbps pero 3 to 4 digit RTT to google.com? FFS.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think the ultimate plan of converge is for one of the big player to buy them out.

I noticed yun mga areas na wala pa PLDT ang concentration nila. It will be easier for PLDT to just buy them out as they don't need to put lines in these areas.

Eventually PDLT will but this company.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast