New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Am I at risk? I allowed a company to enter my laptop using anydesk app so that they can check my WiFi configuration because I am complaining that their CCTV is not working at my end (it worked at their office when I returned it). Before this, I backed up all my files and deleted that on the pc. After the session, I changed all the passwords on my important apps using my phone browser. Then I reset my PC to factory settings with a clean wipe of data in case they embedded something. Is this enough? Paano ung WiFi settings ko, can they use data there to hack me? I also changed my WiFi passwords after the session.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Am I at risk? I allowed a company to enter my laptop using anydesk app so that they can check my WiFi configuration because I am complaining that their CCTV is not working at my end (it worked at their office when I returned it). Before this, I backed up all my files and deleted that on the pc. After the session, I changed all the passwords on my important apps using my phone browser. Then I reset my PC to factory settings with a clean wipe of data in case they embedded something. Is this enough? Paano ung WiFi settings ko, can they use data there to hack me? I also changed my WiFi passwords after the session.
    If your system did get compromised - password change after the deed should be ok from your oter device.

Kb logger and a c&c kit would be ones to be left there on the pc.
    Last edited by xwangbu; February 1st, 2024 at 07:44 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    If your system did get compromised - password change after the deed should be ok from your oter device.

Kb logger and a c&c kit would be ones to be left there on the pc.
    Thanks, ngayon ko lang nakita na may reply pala sa query ko. Not familiar with kb logger and c&c kit, all I found in Google are they are just log files.

Btw, safe ba ung mga cheap laptop chargers sa Shopee, I was planning to buy a tip adaptor but I saw na mura lang ang replacement chargers. Ok naman reviews at marami na rin silang nabenta.screenshot_2024-03-09-11-25-07-976_com.shopee.ph.jpg

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Thanks, ngayon ko lang nakita na may reply pala sa query ko. Not familiar with kb logger and c&c kit, all I found in Google are they are just log files.

Btw, safe ba ung mga cheap laptop chargers sa Shopee, I was planning to buy a tip adaptor but I saw na mura lang ang replacement chargers. Ok naman reviews at marami na rin silang nabenta.screenshot_2024-03-09-11-25-07-976_com.shopee.ph.jpg
    Search for Huntkey brand. Proven ko na yun.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596