New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I am considering deployment of tablet PCs to our sales group (if the numbers show a good ROI)... actually option is tablet vs netbook vs net cafe being charged to us...

as much as possible iniiwasan ko mag capex (netbook or tablet) but mahirap din pag naaabuso na yung charging for internet... buti sana kung ganung karaming reports ang nasasasubmit... ang masama kung puro sa facebook lang pala at chat o sa kaka pag send ng online resume sa jobstreet nauubos ang internet charging...

most work to be done on tablet pc will be excel worksheet (hopefully may compatible sa android) .. slideshow minsan regarding product brochure etc.. di mawawala yung email here and there...

we still don't have a web based order / shipment / receivable tracking facility.. hopefully in the future magkaron na ...

what can you guys recommend?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Kindle Fire and Nook Tablet.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If all the work to be done on the device will have no presentation requirement, I still suggest a light weight netbook as an affordable device. A proper keyboard makes input much easier. Acer, Asus, MSi and Samsung have a lot of low cost offersing for the ten inch netbooks, typically priced between P12K to P15K for their units. For many netbooks under P15K, they typically do not come with OS so plan to spend an additional P1k for a licensed copy of Win7Starter.

For internet access, they can bring a USB internet stick with a prepaid load. Handy if they cannot find free wifi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    considering that the majority of tasks to be done is spreadsheet, mas ok pa din ang netbook.
    but getting back to your question, the most affordable tablet i've seen and used is the acer iconia A500 tablets.
    specs:

Dual Core
    1 GB RAM
    32 GB Storage
    Android

Costs around 15k-16k.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Transformer went on sale two or three months ago... 23k nalang. That's a tablet with an optional keyboard. We got those for our sales reps... they can use it like a regular laptop or computer in the office, then leave the accessories and use it as a presentation tablet when out on business.

-

If you want something really cheap, Electronics Boutique (or I think it's EB...) sells the Pavisio... Wifi only, 7", 5.9k. Touch sensitivity is actually pretty good for the price... much better than the dire aPad and other Chinese clones... and the unit finish is quite nice.

Yun lang... 7"... a bit small for presentation purposes.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Cherry Pad, 4k. Try 1 muna baka sirain eh. Pero para sakin, okay yung Cherry. Namigay kami ng mga Cherry Phone sa mga tao namin, buhay parin up to now.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Matibay naman yung Chery, gave one to our maid last year and considering how she abuses her phone buhay pa yung phone nya. However, yung Chery P1 ko broke after I broke it and the lens cracked. Didnt bother to have it fixed, tinapon ko nalang.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    may gps ba yung mga china tablets? madalas ko gamitin yung gps ng phone ko pag naliligaw na eh. haha. kaso ang liit.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post

If you want something really cheap, Electronics Boutique (or I think it's EB...) sells the Pavisio... Wifi only, 7", 5.9k. Touch sensitivity is actually pretty good for the price... much better than the dire aPad and other Chinese clones... and the unit finish is quite nice.

Yun lang... 7"... a bit small for presentation purposes.
    tumatagal ba ito? i need one for browsing purposes only and nothing more. and sana hindi masyado nag-crash or hang. planning on "gifting" my wife with an ipad kaya lang hindi naman siya gumagamit ng mga apps bukod sa safari, baka masayang lang and...... pag nag-hang or crash yung unit binabato niya eh, kaya i need something cheap but worth browsing.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ^ tried searching "pavizio" at sulit "xinc" lumalabas. priced at 9k++ kaunti na lang ipad2 na or galaxy tab.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
cheapest tablet and spec?