New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Nokia e61 here.

Masakit ang penalties sa BIR when I missed out tax payment. So it's easy to justify my getting one.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    ung e65 ung tinatarget ko ngayon...i'm a bit skeptical about sliders though, pakiramdam ko luluwang ung slider as time goes by.

maganda rin sana ung blackberry-type phones...kaso ubod ng mahal.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    ung e65 ung tinatarget ko ngayon...i'm a bit skeptical about sliders though, pakiramdam ko luluwang ung slider as time goes by.

Nokia e65 is a good choice. not as bulky as N80. wala lang siya radio and single camera lang. but a great pick for me. Wifi ready.

Re: sa battery, battery hungry din ito. I have to charge every night to be able to use it the next day.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I use the Sony Ericsson M600i and its really good. I could do the following:

- Sync my contacts, notes and appointments in Outlook within seconds of plugging.
    - Read and send the company's email since migrating to Exchange 2003 with OMA.
    - Browse Yahoo! and Gmail.
    - Browse the internet as well.
    - Type in emails and text messages easily with a QWERTY type keyboard.

Its pretty handy and slim. Bad part that it does not have a camera, but don't need it naman eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    Nokia e65 is a good choice. not as bulky as N80. wala lang siya radio and single camera lang. but a great pick for me. Wifi ready.

dunno about bulky... kasi they are about the same size, except the E65 has rounded corners lang.

Also camera of E65 is 2mp carl zeiss lens while the N80 is a 3mp (not carl zeiss lens).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    so far my N80 is as tight as a new unit. Its almost a year with me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    what i do is use MS Outlook as my main planner. then just sync it with my N73 regularly.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    n73 my realtime secretary, reminds me of task, bdays, to do list, n alarm clock, she never sleeps as well

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Correct,gh. They're almost the same size, but e65 is slimmer, so it's lighter than the n80. But both are great phones

10. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    sir gh, stable ba ung n80 mo -- i.e. any random hangs, power offs, etc?

i checked out the 6110 navigator at a nokia shop today; ok naman ung ergonomics and such, kaso....what the heck am i gonna do with GPS? medyo conflicting din ung info -- sabi ng saleslady me WiFi,sa net wala

currently it's a threesome, este, threeway for me -- e65, n80, 6110. sana magbagsakan presyo come 13-month pay B)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
cellphone as planner