New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This has been bothering me for weeks. Kasi nagtataka ako halos lahat ng mga messages ko nalalaman ni kumander. Never naman nya nahawakan ang cell ko so impossible cellphone cloning ang nangyari. Pero I have tested and proven to myself nalalaman nya ang sms ko. May close friends sila sa NBI and intel operatives. Nag research na din ako sa internet and may mga softwares claiming they can spy on mobile phones. How true is this and capable na ba dito sa pilipinas ang ganitong spy technology? Or meron lang silang contact sa globe who can access my sms account. And if ever is this done real time or pwde nila makita pati past deleted messages without touching my phone or my sim.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think nagbabasa siya secretly ng phone mo, I don' t think her intel friends will go through the trouble para lang ma-hack yun SMS mo or even kung meron siyang friend sa telco, they won't sacrifice their jobs para lang makuha yun SMS ng asawa ng friend nila..and it is against the law to begin with pala, so walang gagawa niyang unless meron court order or your as important as Garciliano, GMA, Abalos and other VIPs...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Why would your wife spy on your phone naman? Anyway, I think I read somewhere that mobile phones used to access the internet could be hacked. I think some cellphone *** videos were obtained that way. If you don't access the internet through your phone then I guess your wife is just reading your msgs secretly. I agree with shadow that it's too much trouble for her NBI friends and too risky for her telco friends to "hack" your mobile.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    well i have heard this symbian application where you install in a mobile fone (of course on symbian OS) and what it does is it runs in the background, hidden, it sends a copy of every text that you receive to a number it is configured to. I already forgot the name of the application.

I suggest you format your fone and memory card.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    My phone is always locked and my sim also has a pincode activated. And I immediately delete all messages after reading and sending. So I am sure she doesnt get any information on my actual cellphone. Itong mga taga intel and nbi kasi mga close friends talga nila as in barkada nila. And everytime she will confront me with things that I know sa text ko lang nya malalaman, sabi ng driver namin nagkita sila ng mga taga intel that same day. And one time when I was denying her allegations, she told me that she can prove to me and even tell me my exact messages.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Change your phone and SIM. If you think that she could still "access" your messages then maybe her NBI friends are involved.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    napaka-cheap naman bumili ng "extra sim" for those type of dirtly works.... secondly get a very old fone (like the 5110) that don't save the messages sent and the memory is reliant on the sim.

so all you have to do is to hide the sim.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and also do you know if globe stores our sms in their databanks for a couple of days or are they immediately deleted after being sent to the recipient. I'm thinking they are personnaly hacking my sms or they have an asset working at globe who gives them infos and might be able to retrieve even my past sms for days

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    meron ka ba naman monkey business kaya super paranoid yung partner mo?
    pag meron, bumili ka ng extra phone/sim at yun ang itago mo kay kumander.
    diskarte lang yan. heheheheh.

seriously, though, you're already married, tama na monkey business.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it looks like the fox is being outfoxed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
cellphone hacking