New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i've been working on a solution to trace SMS messages on a phone, but imho, it cannot be done remotely. the phone/SIM should be at hand. and NBI has still no capability of doing it. tinatarget nga namin sila maging client eh.

one thing i've thought is baka may insider contact yung misis mo sa telco mo na nagbibigay sa kanya ng regular information.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ganito gawin mo mag send ka ng i love you sa isang contact sa phone book mo then pag sinita ka ng esmi mo tungkol dun 100 percent nalalaman nya talaga ang sms mo

pero kahit sa ibang forum na tungkol sa cp pc atbp me mga tutorial sila tinuturo pero tingin ko hindi effective

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I still don't believe that her intel friends will go out their ways to track your cellphone. assuming they have that capabilities, they won;t just do it for a friend.

even her friend sa telco, they won;t easily do it just bec a friend requested for it.

can you imagine how big the implications that her intel or telco friends did? if they indeed track your cellphone? you can sue and get a big amount of money from the telco. that is a violation of your rights/privacy. and it is protected under our law.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CZintrclr View Post
    This has been bothering me for weeks. Kasi nagtataka ako halos lahat ng mga messages ko nalalaman ni kumander. Never naman nya nahawakan ang cell ko so impossible cellphone cloning ang nangyari. Pero I have tested and proven to myself nalalaman nya ang sms ko. May close friends sila sa NBI and intel operatives. Nag research na din ako sa internet and may mga softwares claiming they can spy on mobile phones. How true is this and capable na ba dito sa pilipinas ang ganitong spy technology? Or meron lang silang contact sa globe who can access my sms account. And if ever is this done real time or pwde nila makita pati past deleted messages without touching my phone or my sim.
    I spied on my ex-wife via her mobile phone when I was suspecting something was afoot. All I had to do was link her mobile phone to my computer via bluetooth. Since her mobile phone had a bluetooth feature and usually it's turned on (hidden mode), it wasn't difficult to copy everything on her phone to my PC including messages, save folders, telephone numbers, call logs, and even the pictures taken.

All that was needed was her phone to be in bluetooth range. No need for direct access.

Note: the bluetooth icon will blink if you are actively accessing the data so best to do it when the person is not looking at the screen.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    napaka-techie naman pala ng kumander mo. hehe! baka naman pag tulog ka ginagapang na nya yung fon mo without you noticing it. ^_^

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Parang "sleeping with the enemy" ito, ha?....

6505:Bath:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    too bad for me my wife is in the telco business

she can access all my called numbers, received calls, sms'd numbers, except to read the messages and listen to conversation.

new numbers to her that i dialed are suspect, hehehheheh

ala naman ako monkey business, selosa lang talga

-------

* TS she must know really from the higher management of the telco to be able to access those messages or baka naman shes bluffing?

kung wala naman itatago nothing to worry about

if meron man itatago, just get another unit and get from different telco to the one you have

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    tama yung sabi ni ghosthunter. posible nga nga ganon ginagawa nya. pero yung totoo ang sabi mo na after reading deleted na agad ang sms. hindi na rin ma access yon.palit ka nalang ng phone at sim para malaman mo kung pano nya talaga na lalaman

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    i'm just wondering...why would you worry if your wife knows who or what are you texting?...if i were you...if you're not doing anything "out of the ordinary", well...i'll just leave it as is..."spy on me all you want, you're not going to get anything from me!"

[SIZE=1]unless...there's something to worry about [/SIZE]

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by iho250 View Post
    i'm just wondering...why would you worry if your wife knows who or what are you texting?...if i were you...if you're not doing anything "out of the ordinary", well...i'll just leave it as is..."spy on me all you want, you're not going to get anything from me!"

Trust & privacy issues. It doesn't seem to a big issue until it happens to you.

How would you like to have someone listening on your phone conversations as well as reading your email messages without your permission?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
cellphone hacking