New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Peeps, I heard that cd-r king is a provider of low cost electronics/IT products. Any feedback on their products, are they worth buying? thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    words for the wise:

"you get what you paid for."

website with online catalog of items: http://www.cdrking.com/

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    A lot of their stock of in-house products are Chinese items stencilled with their logo. Like GH says, you're getting what you pay for.

I still buy all my DVD-Rs there... can't beat the price...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I still buy all my DVD-Rs there... can't beat the price...
    same here, I buy my DVD+Rs from them... I just wish the price for dual layer DVDRs get lower faster. The cheapest ones still cost P50 each so it's not yet economical to use dual layer vs regular DVD+Rs yet.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

The items that we bought from them (optical mouse, headphones/microphone, webcam, flash drives, dvd-rs, game controllers, memory cards, memory card readers et al) are still functional. No complaints....

5202:threadmil:

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    as long as meron sa cd-r king, yes. madali papalitan at reasonable

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    may mga product silang madaling masira meron namang nagtatagal gaya ng binili kong optical mouse dalawang taon na buhay pa ginagamit sa gaming yun.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    380 for an xbox replacement controller S... can't beat that, i was so happy when I found it coz it was much better than those china knockoffs in tiangges that cost 700 bucks...

480 for a BP511 battery pack * 1300mAh is a great deal as well... Compared to Quiapo batteries that are generic as well but costs 700 bucks (let's not even go to OEM prices at over 1K)

many of their items are branded as well, things like Kingston, PQI etc are renowned reliable brands.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    so far yung micro SD bought from them is still ok. Yung photo papers and DVD +R nmn is gud. Matindi nga pag bumibili kami dun as in pila hehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    380 for an xbox replacement controller S... can't beat that, i was so happy when I found it coz it was much better than those china knockoffs in tiangges that cost 700 bucks...

480 for a BP511 battery pack * 1300mAh is a great deal as well... Compared to Quiapo batteries that are generic as well but costs 700 bucks (let's not even go to OEM prices at over 1K)

many of their items are branded as well, things like Kingston, PQI etc are renowned reliable brands.
    one of the reasons why CDR-KING items are cheaper is they have basically cut out the "middle man". They source their items from China and sell them in their own outlets. No more needing to market & distribute the items to other retail outlets since CDR KING has reached a certain level of critical mass where it has enough shops to sustain it's own imports and brand specific items.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Are Cd-r King products of good quality?....