New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Mga boss, what can you say about this...

iSAFE HD4CHKITP3-DOME CCTV Kit Security System with 8 Channel High-Quality DVR and 4 PCS HD Indoor Dome Cameras 72P - 1.-Megapixel with High-Definition Night Vision, Smart Phone and IOS Remote View Access and easy USB port Back-up (Black) | Lazada PH

This goes on sale later today at lazada, current price is 4k, maybe a little less later on flash sale, mixed reviews given, no HDD.

The hikvision posted earlier here goes for around 11k but with 1Tb HDD
    Don't fall for unbranded/generic cctv equipt., problem later for upgrade and replacement.
    Also planned your needs e.g. cheaper camera but useless at night. The installer should be able to suggest which is best for your needs within your budget.

In the Philppines top brands are Hikvision and Dahua (cheaper and good) , with plenty of support and mostly recommended by the CCTV community.

Katatapos pa lang na naipakabit sa aming townhouse; 8 outdoor Dahua 2MP Starlight True WDR cameras, 8 channel receiver that could be expanded to 12 using additional IP camera, total cost 42K, labor at 8K (1k per camera).

Satisfied and happy with the result as we can see peoples face and car license plate at night entering our gate.

If you need a good installer just PM me.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    How much ang power consumption ng cctv setup nyo?

Looking to install 4 cameras

3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    i sent you pm sir Flipo...

anyone know a good cctv seller/installer in Pangasinan? pls. let me know, tia

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Thanks Boss Flipo!

Having no feedback here before the sale was up, I decided not to buy muna, also because of one review that the dvr heats up.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chronicle View Post
    How much ang power consumption ng cctv setup nyo?

Looking to install 4 cameras
    To give you an idea, the screen monitor will be the one that will consume the most power depending on the size of the screen.
    The DVR and Cameras will consume much less.

Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Thanks Boss Flipo!

Having no feedback here before the sale was up, I decided not to buy muna, also because of one review that the dvr heats up.
    Just stick to the brand I posted and you will be okay, also beware of scammer installers.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    My two CDR King CCTV camera and DVR are still alive. It's already 8 years old. Damn, it's a tank! Lol!

But, I've already upgraded the DVR to an 8 channel KKMON with HDMI out, AHD DVR. Compared to the generic DVR from CD-R king, it made the two old CCTV cameras way better in image quality, to my surprise. I thought I had new CCTV cam installed. Wow.

Since, I wanted a 6 camera set up, I bought 4 brand new cameras (ANRAN) with 1200TV lines and a WD 1TB Hardisk. The image quality is far superior than my old ones. Connecting the cameras to the DVR and configuring it is a breeze. I've connected the DVR to a router so I can view the cameras on my ipad. Set up was easy. No headache.

What's really tiring and labor intensive is the cable installation. Took me a few days to install everything alone. I even had to go up the attic to install the cables and drilled some holes. Grrr!

I haven't installed the spy audio yet, Hehehehe. I've also installed two hidden Bosch horns which are connected through WIFI. I designed this specifically to shoo away dogs that might poo in front of my gate and also naughty kids that play around my car. Every time I see them on my CCTV, I simply press the button on my ipad and boom, like the sound of a freight train, they won't know what hit them. LMAO!!

I intended to hire a professional CCTV installer. Will save me all the hassle. But, way over budget. I just decided to DIY nalang. All my supplies can be bought from Lazada - from Siamese cables to BNC connectors. Everything.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    My two CDR King CCTV camera and DVR are still alive. It's already 8 years old. Damn, it's a tank! Lol!

But, I've already upgraded the DVR to an 8 channel KKMON with HDMI out, AHD DVR. Compared to the generic DVR from CD-R king, it made the two old CCTV cameras way better in image quality, to my surprise. I thought I had new CCTV cam installed. Wow.

Since, I wanted a 6 camera set up, I bought 4 brand new cameras (ANRAN) with 1200TV lines and a WD 1TB Hardisk. The image quality is far superior than my old ones. Connecting the cameras to the DVR and configuring it is a breeze. I've connected the DVR to a router so I can view the cameras on my ipad. Set up was easy. No headache.

What's really tiring and labor intensive is the cable installation. Took me a few days to install everything alone. I even had to go up the attic to install the cables and drilled some holes. Grrr!

I haven't installed the spy audio yet, Hehehehe. I've also installed two hidden Bosch horns which are connected through WIFI. I designed this specifically to shoo away dogs that might poo in front of my gate and also naughty kids that play around my car. Every time I see them on my CCTV, I simply press the button on my ipad and boom, like the sound of a freight train, they won't know what hit them. LMAO!!

I intended to hire a professional CCTV installer. Will save me all the hassle. But, way over budget. I just decided to DIY nalang. All my supplies can be bought from Lazada - from Siamese cables to BNC connectors. Everything.
    Could you pls screenshot the stuff you bought from lazada...im planning to upgrade my 4ch to 8ch

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    Could you pls screenshot the stuff you bought from lazada...im planning to upgrade my 4ch to 8ch

Sure. But, note that some are out of stock already by this time. Just get the one from other supplier or get the one with similar features. Same brand. As for the HD, I bought it from PC-Express. The 1TB SATA is the WD Green with low power consumption at 5400 rpm. I don't think I need a faster one for this application because we need to keep the HD at lower temperature and lower power consumption so it would last long. You don't need performance on a CCTV anyway.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by brushless View Post
    Sure. But, note that some are out of stock already by this time. Just get the one from other supplier or get the one with similar features. Same brand.

Thanks you papi...ok to

10. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Any review on Rover Systems? Package offered to me for 4ch w 4 cameras is 13448. Pricey

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast