New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    You've been duped right from the start.

First, that TP-Link wireless router is only 2000 bucks. 2.2k tops retail price.

Configuring the router for 4,500??? those people should burn in hell. Any person can do that task tapos ganun sila mag-overprice. If someone would do a home service, 300-500 should be fair (depends on your location and distance from that Evil-ruled store).

Anyway, here's the standard procedure in this scenario.

RESET both devices.

On your modem, you should see a button with a RESET title on it. Press for 10secs while it's turned ON.

Same procedure on the router.

Now, repeat the instructions on the Manual. Normally, these Routers come with a Wizard disc that does the installation for you, there's an on-screen step by step procedure. Linksys does. In the absence of this, refer to the manual.

If you can refund your money in full, you should.

Where's your location anyway?

LP near bf PQ... I prolly will do these thing on Wed pag walang pasok haaay kanins naman tlg people would extort money from other people when they see a chance badtrip :cry: :blue:

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    You've been duped right from the start.

First, that TP-Link wireless router is only 2000 bucks. 2.2k tops retail price.

Configuring the router for 4,500??? those people should burn in hell. Any person can do that task tapos ganun sila mag-overprice. If someone would do a home service, 300-500 should be fair (depends on your location and distance from that Evil-ruled store).

Anyway, here's the standard procedure in this scenario.

RESET both devices.

On your modem, you should see a button with a RESET title on it. Press for 10secs while it's turned ON.

Same procedure on the router.

Now, repeat the instructions on the Manual. Normally, these Routers come with a Wizard disc that does the installation for you, there's an on-screen step by step procedure. Linksys does. In the absence of this, refer to the manual.

If you can refund your money in full, you should.

Where's your location anyway?

LP near bf PQ... I prolly will do these thing on Wed pag walang pasok haaay kanins naman tlg people would extort money from other people when they see a chance badtrip :cry: :blue: san ba may maganda shop na may people who can configure the router na hindi nanloloko kainis tlg.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    LP near bf PQ... I prolly will do these thing on Wed pag walang pasok haaay kanins naman tlg people would extort money from other people when they see a chance badtrip :cry: :blue: san ba may maganda shop na may people who can configure the router na hindi nanloloko kainis tlg.
    ano ba gamit mo modem? saka ano nakukuha mo IP address?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    change ur wireless IP address para di magconflict sa modem
    baka yung modem/router ng pLDT is set 192.168.1.1 default

then almost all wired/wireless router are set to default 192.168.1.1 this one change it to 192.168.10.1 using the webbased GUI eto na lang ang palitan mo para di magconflict ang both routers/modem IP

remember the IP that you've change kasi eto ang gamitin mong IP to access the router webbased GUI to change securities

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    mam i could do the configuration for free. pm mo nalang po yung details

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by hahnvin View Post
    mam i could do the configuration for free. pm mo nalang po yung details
    weh seryoso?

Ill try configuring it later when i get home lagot sakin yang router na yan badtrip kasi

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    pag hindi mo nakuha yung config mam just pm me. lapit lang ako sa area

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Can't configure my wireless router