New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I'll just get a Post paid for when I come back next time.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    I'll just get a Post paid for when I come back next time.
    You may ask for certain available number combinations though. They will give you a list of available postpaid numbers. For me I like the ending number 3021 and I got it.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    I asked Globe that too but I was able to retain the last 4.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    hmmm...your number could be: 0917 805 3021 hehehe. j/k.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Usually globe postpaid # is

0917-8######
    0917-5######

dun palang screwed ka na if hindi 8 or 5 start ng roaming mo.

yun friend ko na-request niya yun last 6 digits same ng old prepaid number niya.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by dvldoc View Post
    Just asking because it's not on Globes site. I figure I would ask the experts.

I have a Globe roaming prepaid SIM but when I return to the Philippines shortly I want to switch to Postpaid. Issue is my business cards have my current number on them and I want to keep that number.

Is there something you text to switch to Postpaid or just go to the Globe store in a SM mall or is this not a option and I have to get a different SIM.

Sorry not one of my areas of expertise.
    Yes, you can keep your phone number when switching from Globe prepaid to postpaid. This process, known as Mobile Number Portability (MNP), allows you to retain your existing number even when changing your subscription type. To switch, you need to visit a Globe store or contact their customer service. You'll typically need to provide identification and fill out a form to initiate the transfer.

After submitting your request, Globe will process the transition, which usually takes a few days. Once completed, your prepaid number will be converted to a postpaid plan, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of a postpaid account without changing your phone number.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12