New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Mas mahal ang Macbook Pro 13 Retina ng konti sa Macbook Air 13. Ang mas mura is yung Macbook Pro 13 na non-Retina. Eto yung medyo makapal (kasi may CD slot) tapos 500GB na hard drive (not SSD) ang storage.

Yung Rose Gold is for the Macbook lang. Mas maganda itsura nun kaysa Macbook Air, kaso bitin din specs. Macbook Pro lang talaga yung sulit yung specs - kahit mas mahal, at least mas pangmatagalan.

Macbook (2015) - 55k
    Macbook (2016) - 60k
    Macbook Air 13 - 51k
    Macbook Pro 13 (non-Retina) - 45k
    Macbook Pro 13 (Retina) - 63k

If you're on a tight budget, get the older non-Retina MBP. Mas makapal nga lang and you'll have to upgrade RAM to 8GB (this is the last upgradeable MBP, yung Retina is soldered so di na nauupgrade). Pwede ka rin bumili ng 256 or 512 GB SSD para bumilis response time. So aabot ka rin 53k but you'll have a much faster laptop than either Macbook or Macbook Air.

Kung kaya naman ng budget, Macbook Pro Retina na.

Good luck bro, happy to help. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kung gagastos narin sulitin na hehehe. Any shop you can recommend around manila? Yung apple accredited with warranty.

Wala ba balita baka may upcoming new models?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 3GEMS; June 15th, 2016 at 11:55 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    Kung gagastos narin sulitin na hehehe. Any shop you can recommend around manila? Yung apple accredited with warranty.

This looks like a legit seller. May Apple warranty naman.

https://tipidpc.com/viewitem.php?iid=3p9737527

You can also buy from Beyond the Box if you like, but siyempre mas mahal. Yung 63k sa TPC, 75k sa kanila.

Nothing new to come out simple because Intel isn't progressing anymore. The CPUs today are barely faster than the CPUs 4 years ago.

In comparison, in the mid 2000s, CPUs double in speed every 18 months or so.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006

You can also buy from Beyond the Box if you like, but siyempre mas mahal. Yung 63k sa TPC, 75k sa kanila.

Nothing new to come out simple because Intel isn't progressing anymore. The CPUs today are barely faster than the CPUs 4 years ago.

4. Join Date
    May 2011

Plan namin is CC pero anlaki ng price diff. sa mall vs online seller. Almost 15 K. San mo nakuha sayo bro? Pano kaya warranty if sa online reseller kukuha?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Plan namin is CC pero anlaki ng price diff. sa mall vs online seller. Almost 15 K. San mo nakuha sayo bro? Pano kaya warranty if sa online reseller kukuha?

I bought mine secondhand before so no warranty na and I paid in cash.

You can text the number of the ad and ask about the warranty claims. From my experience buying from online sellers, they're honest when it comes to their warranty - either meron or wala. When they say distributor warranty, that means nothing. Dapat manufacturers warranty - as in pag nasira, pwede ipadala sa Apple at sila gagawa. Ask about the warranty claim process.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008

that lower price does not come free.
    we should read the fine detail, po.
    some online sellers offer item replacement, but only for a few days... matagal na ang one week...
    some online sellers offer service guarantee only. parts replacement are not free.

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    I bought mine secondhand before so no warranty na and I paid in cash.

You can text the number of the ad and ask about the warranty claims. From my experience buying from online sellers, they're honest when it comes to their warranty - either meron or wala. When they say distributor warranty, that means nothing. Dapat manufacturers warranty - as in pag nasira, pwede ipadala sa Apple at sila gagawa. Ask about the warranty claim process.

Texted the online seller regarding apple warranty with the unit 15k cheaper comapred to mac official site and he said warranty to apple was already expired but the unit is good as new. hehehe.
    Other seller is only 3 k cheaper vs mac official site.
    I think okay na mas mahal ng kunti basta may peace of mind.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that lower price does not come free.
    we should read the fine detail, po.
    some online sellers offer item replacement, but only for a few days... matagal na ang one week...
    some online sellers offer service guarantee only. parts replacement are not free.
    Thanks, Doc. Mukhang mac na kami bibili for peace of mind.

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    Thank you again tsikoters for the tips and I've made the right choice.

Nakabili din ng isa sa pinakamahal na mansanas.
    Bought it for 74999 at beyond the box with freebie of portbale bluetooth speaker.
    Macbook pro retina '13 super ***y

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    enjoy your unit dude.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123