New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    May 2006
    hi guys. im just wondering if any of u out there experienced the same thing with me. i have an asus a3fc notebook and it has a built in web camera. after a few weeks, i just noticed that the cam is not detected na by the system. ng start na syang mg loko. then i opted to uninstall the driver of cam, then install it again sa driver cd utility nya, but to my dismay, indi pa rin na detect. i tried doing system restore, pro ayaw parin.

any ideas anong mabuting gawin? need ur opinions. tnx!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    If it's still under warranty, just bring it to where you bought it from.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wala ka na makita sa DEVICE MANAGER na BisonCam, NB Pro?

pag wala bring it to the service center, pra mapalitan ng bagong unit, if ur system is covered in the warranty period....

sa kin na unit di pa nmn nagloloko after yr of use..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Go to Asus World in Megamall Cyberzone... dun matututlungan ka nila... Luckily Asus has a 2 year Global Warranty...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    yup they will replace ur unit basta covered pa sa warranty like my friend nagloko ung GPU, ayun pinalitan ng bagong unit...

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ic. thanks for that. i called upon the store which i bought the unit, sabi ng technician reformat daw yung solution. my unit has a recovery cd na pack, so ito na raw gagamitin. would this be a good alternative? bka malabo kasi na mapalitan ng bago ang unit.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Check your usb drivers in Device Manager and see if they show up at all or if they have exclamation points. If they're there with the exclamation points, uninstall and then reinstall the usb drivers. I've had this come up before, but with a usb webcam.

built in web camera problems