New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Hi tsikoteers. Just wanted to know what broadband you're subscribing to, your area and your general feedback. Thinking of switching to Globe but still hesitant due to user feedback

I'm currently using Bayandsl and currently residing in QC, Tandang Sora area. It's bearable but the connection always slows down during mid morning until the afternoon. Can't really multi task when needed be (work, downloads / stream / online games). Plus side is customer service is excellent. Way better than the service in Globe centers.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PLDT MyDSL. We have the plan 999 for 3 mbps internet.

It's reliable about 98% of the time, there have been some days na nagloloko lang siya but never too long.

It always delivers the promised 3mbps (max 350 KB/s download on tor rents).

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    globe, mandaluyong area, plan 999 with phone and 3mb dsl..

used to be 2mb only.. and plan 995.. they asked us to add 4 pesos to make it 3mb.. since the upgrade.. ok naman no problems..

phone comes with free unli call to globe mobile numbers.. which is really good..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    phone comes with free unli call to globe mobile numbers.. which is really good..
    standard package or promo nung nakuha nyo?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    standard yun.. matagal na.. yung plan 995 with phone and 2mb dsl.. tapos recently mga 2 months ago ni upgrade nila to 3mb just add 4 pesos so naging 999.00 a month na..

yung free unli call to globe mobile eh parang add on na free lang.. you need to renew every 6 months..

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    alang kwenta yung plan 999 ng globe dito wala pang 512 kbps ang naibibigay sa dami ng subscriber. PLDT mydsl ganda ng connection ko tatlong 6 mbps pero umaabot ng 6.5mbps tapos yung 1.5mbps ko naupgrade sa 3mbps up to 3.5mbps same pa rin ang bayad

7. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    PLDT Plan 999. Umaabot sa 5mbps per speedtest. Maybe because we're near the "cabinet".

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i use globe sa house. 3 mbps.
    dito sa office, eastern telecoms.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Been using Sun broadband for the past 4 or 5 years, ok naman pero parang bumabagal sya lately

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Globe DSL 3mbps plan. With phone sana pero wala daw silang makitang matinong connection sa cabinet so I have to apply for one as an add on.

I can't seem to get above 2.5mbps sa Speedtest. Cloud conferencing is smooth and yun lang naman ang importante sakin dahil may daily meeting kami online.

I can't install tor rent clients on my company laptop so I'm using my phone. Umaabot ng almost 512kbps ang max speed.

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast