New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Using the latest in Scandinavian wireless technology - that's Bluetooth to you and me - simply pair the watch with your Bluetooth-enabled telephone and, bingo, it's a match made in heaven. Never again will you miss an incoming call, text or MMS. And never again will you be parted from your beloved handset.
    How? We're ever-so-pleased you asked. With Bluetooth 1.2 technology at its core, fused with the latest proximity sensor, this brainy but classically designed watch with vibrate discreetly when your mobile is in receipt of a call, SMS or multimedia message. And it gets better. An in-built display relays the Caller Line Identification data, telling you who's calling.
    And it gets better still. Knowing that you can't bear to be separated from your moby - it's got your life on it, after all - the latest proximity sensing system will trigger a vibration in your watch whenever it's more than five metres from your phone. All of which could be a touch embarrassing when you're in company and your left hand starts to twitch uncontrollably. Don't worry, you'll say with a knowing glance, "that's just my telepathic timepiece".

Features:
    • Bluetooth specification Version 1.2
    • Compatible with V1.1, V1.2 & V2
    • Supports Headset and Hands-Free profiles
    • Normal charging time: 3 hours
    • Stand-by time: up to 100 hours
    Specification
    • Dimensions: Height: 7.0cm Width: 3.5cm Depth: 7.0cm
    • Weight: 0.1Kg
    Source: http://www.gadgetshop.com/Gadgets/TechnoGadgets/ScientificGadgets/PRDOVR~323634/Bluetooth+Watch.jsp

Well, ring my bell. This magical device not only appears to be a wholly accurate timepiece, but excels at alerting one to incoming calls to one's mobile telephone. Excited? Well, read on for complete temporal illumination.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    At least IWantOneOfThose.com is more honest ...
    Their slogan being "Stuff you don't need ... but really, really want."

Bluetooth Watch