I need a cellphone that will be used mainly for making and receiving calls. Will be used mostly for conference calls with clients, while on the go.

So the main feature should be:

- very clear voice calls - both when using the unit itself or using it connected to a headset.

- headset should have the 3.5mm jack, i find the ones used on Ericsson phone to be prone to disconnections. a handy mute button should be a bonus.

- highly sensitive signal(whether using globe or smart, etc). i know it usually depends on the carrier, but if there's a phone with higher sensitivity than others(all things being equal), then i'd prefer that.

- not overly pricey, since main use of this will only be making/receiving calls.

i don't care much about other features such as camera, nn-gig expansion, media player, tv out, wi-fi, hsdpa, PIM, or any other features that adds cost to the unit. i have a separate equipment for those things. but they're a plus if i get the main features mentioned above.

i'm not brand conscious either as long as i get the features i want, and the phone doesn't last a month or two only, that's fine.

also, doesn't have to be the latest models, if there are older models that are known to have those features above, i'll probably be willing to look at pre-owned, mint or old stock units.

Can you guys suggest any?

I know... it's like looking for an SiR.