New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    guys do you know where i can have my asus laptop fixed? got it at villman mega around march. my gf spilled some vinegar on the screen and it went blank so i returned it to villman, it took 1month before i got my laptop back which they promised 2 weeks and worse, the covers for the sd card and mmc card were missing!!

now the f6 and 4 keys are not functioning (maybe still from the vinegar) and i dont want to course it thru villman again. i tried bringing it at the service center at megamall but they said it was from a different supplier, appreciate help TIA

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    paki check mo lang dito bro

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42269

Good luck :-)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    banbros will do the service...

as per my friends lappy under warranty, after finding the vga is the culprit they change the whole unit...

http://www.banbros.ph/company.html

Luzon Main Office:
    BB Corporate Center
    32 Pilar sts. Cor. Araullo sts.
    San Juan, Metro Manila Philippines

Visayas Office:
    E-14 J. King & Sons Warehouse Complex
    Hernan Cortes Street
    Mandaue City, Cebu Philippines

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    many thanks guys!!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May service center ang Asus sa Cyberzone sa Megamall.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    just wondering ,, totoo ba un if under warranty ung laptop ,, pag my papalitan na parts ung pinagpapalit ,, im referring to asus service center,, ay mga reconditioned parts at hindi ung brand new mismo? kc nagtataka me pinalitan nila ung dvd writer ng laptop ku,, peru pagtingnan u sa device manager,, matshita ung pangalan ng dvd wirter,, is dt true ,,,,,,,??

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mykz043,

rule number 1) BAWAL PO TEXT TALK dito sa tsikot forum. Buo naman siguro ang keyboard mo....otherwise, that would be the first one that you should replaced/service

on your post... yes it is "possible" na reconditioned parts na gumagana ang gagamitin nila, pero there are no sufficient evidence to prove that...

that is one of the risk of getting a so-so brand. if one wants top-of-the-line service and products, then one must simply pay for it - get a REAL top-of-the-line brands.

kaya nga yun ibang laptop is being sold at nearly 1/4th the price lang of other big-name brands laptop eh... every means and ways to cut the cost was done to do that.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    hello! good day..... about my laptop nawala kc ang display puro vertical at horizontal line nlng tanging makikita, nasa warranty pa namn kaya lng sa taiwan ko kc nabili...ang tanong ko kung pwed ba na ipapaayos d2 sa pinas ang unit ko at saan kung pwed?

maraming salamat..........hoping 4 ur rsponse.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Try mo search laptop repair sa TipidPC.com, baka may mahanap ka dun

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    you can go directly sa philippine sales office nila.

dont know the exact adress but its in kapitolyo pasig,

found the address sa ph.asus.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
ASUS service center