New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga Peeps,

I'm planning to get one for myself this weekend. Siguro yung 20GB model. Is the iPod worth it? I'd appreciate your comments.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Matagal ko nang gusto yang ipod pero too expensive for me... by the way, may 60GB mp3 player na ata ang toshiba, you might want to check that out too :-)

Pero kung ipod talaga gusto mo, I think the 20GB model has the best value for your money

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm planning on getting myself one too. Its actually the 4th generation already. Improved battery life and it incorporates the click wheel feature that debut with the ipod mini.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Officemate ko meron. Maganda features niya. And if you have a BMW....

click on the link :

http://www.apple.com/ipod/bmw/

Anyways, if you're in a tight budget, you can buy an iPod Mini. My friend is thinking of buying one.

Which means, I can "dissect" both personally and come up which one really fits me.

That's all. For the meantime, drool on the iPod and the BMW. Cool.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Actually, I was influenced by a friend of mine who got the 40Gb model. He also has a set of speakers from Altec Lansing made specifically for the iPod. Ganda nya talaga. The sound is really good. Does anybody have an idea how much these cost?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    its $299 on the web. Magkano ang local price dito currently? I'm planning to get it in the USA next week when I go there for a short vacation lang.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Wala pa naman akong balak kumuha ng iPod in the near future, pero I'd imagine that I would get the 40GB model.

A lot of people would find the storage space unnecessary to store that much music, pero sa kin kasi, gusto ko rin siyang gamitin as a secondary hard drive. Medyo pathetic na yung 1st gen iMac ko sa opisina; 6GB lang ang disk space, tapos malapit nang mapuno.

Maganda din sa iPod yung aesthetics niya; very clean, almost sterile-looking. Madali ang interface, tsaka maraming features. Siyempre the best thing is, its from Apple.

Pangit lang sa kanya yung supplied earphones, medyo tunog lata. Better invest on a good pair of earphones/headphones. Yung officemate ko, tinernuhan ng Bang & Olufsen earphones (not available locally) yung iPod niya. Pucha, iba talaga ang rich! :-)
    Last edited by Bogeyman; October 1st, 2004 at 01:03 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    P18,760 pala dito as compared to $299=P16xxx lang. Apple Phils. honors international warranty naman so no problem.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wiretap,

were you referring to the price of the iPod or the speakers?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    18k ba kamo wiretap? Sounds good to me. Hintayin ko muna bumaba ang presyo.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Apple i Pod