New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I haven't downloaded anything for about a month now :lol: Ever since RIAA (Recording Industry Assoc. of America) started its campaign agaisnt the users. They fined a 12 year old girl $2,000 for DLing and another 19 year old $12,000. Anything like this going on in the Philippines? I might just start buying CDs again :lol: :lol: :freak:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Better make sure no RIAA reads this or else... I'm a give-away. :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    naaah... di naman nila makukuha personal information ko eh. prepaid kasi ISP ko ehehe :D

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    $12,000????

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    ahaahha...sus sa pinas maliligaw lang ang manghuhuli dito hehhe yeap i still do pero pag d school account gamit ko

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    wala pa dito nyan, kung magkaron man makukuha sa lagay so absuwelto rin...another source of corruption kung sakali...

sad...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    even if your using Prepaid you could still be traced.
    If ever you download something, it has to be from someone else's phone, not yours. So the trace would end.
    Either that or you use a Prepaid cellphone. Then that would be harder. But that of course would be more expensive on your end.

I doubt it would reach Manila for quite a while anyway (as mikiline says, corruption would probably hinder any RIAA action). You'd be a lot more scared to do it here in the states than back home. Dang, a 12 year old girl got fined for downloading "Barney songs" and other childrens songs. Lang takas... If they really wanna catch you, they will.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    they're (RIAA) still setting examples para hindi tularan. May thread na ganyan dito noon, it would take thousand of years to catch each and every one. Yun nga lang, una-una lang kung cno ang maunang mahuli :bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Jan 2002
    thousand peeps nga nagdodownload everyminute di ba, hirap manghuli kung isa isahin...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    basta ako download lang :hippie:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Anyone still download MP3s??