Senn hd600 (gift)
    Klipsch x11i
    Bowers and wilkins c5 series 2
    FOCAL Spirit (gift)
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1442336843.832950.jpg

Akg (gift)
    imageuploadedbytsikot-forums1442336859.174886.jpg

And my favorite
    KLIPSCH s4 reference paired with sony nwz-zx2.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My ex is into headphones. I don't understand why he needs to have so many. He said it depends on his use and what he is listening to daw. I got him a Grado as a gift, during that time the Grado SR80i was P7995 at this shop in Powerplant near the cinema. But I heard it's cheaper now. I only use JVC gumy earphones that doesn't even cost P1k.

Then he wanted more earphones

MEElectronics Sport M6
    Mpow® Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Foldable Headphones Headset
    Koss KSC75
    Philips SHL5605BK CitiScape Downtown Headphones

Those are just the ones I know of because I bought it for him recently. He still has other earphones

3. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    By the way, one of the most recommended cans is Audio Technica ATH-M50, latest model have an X suffix. The ATH-M50X has a replaceable cable while the older model doesn't. This model is value for money. Sound, they say, is close to neutral with a tinge of warmth.

The ATH-M40X, on most review, is really neutral. A good choice if you want pure monitor. It's also cheaper than the ATH-M50X.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by e2romo View Post
    By the way, one of the most recommended cans is Audio Technica ATH-M50, latest model have an X suffix. The ATH-M50X has a replaceable cable while the older model doesn't. This model is value for money. Sound, they say, is close to neutral with a tinge of warmth.

The ATH-M40X, on most review, is really neutral. A good choice if you want pure monitor. It's also cheaper than the ATH-M50X.
    You think its good for symphonic metal? I currently have Grado Sr80i for home, it's a bit mid forward so it's great for guitar riffs and vocals like bossa. And soundmagic e10s iem for office use.

Im looking to either buy audio technica im70 for iem or audio technica m50x headphone.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    My ex is into headphones. I don't understand why he needs to have so many. He said it depends on his use and what he is listening to daw. I got him a Grado as a gift, during that time the Grado SR80i was P7995 at this shop in Powerplant near the cinema. But I heard it's cheaper now. I only use JVC gumy earphones that doesn't even cost P1k.

Then he wanted more earphones

MEElectronics Sport M6
    Mpow® Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Foldable Headphones Headset
    Koss KSC75
    Philips SHL5605BK CitiScape Downtown Headphones

Those are just the ones I know of because I bought it for him recently. He still has other earphones
    Basically there's an all-rounder headphones out there, it's mostly flat on all frequency. But there are also some headphones that's great for one genre but awful on some. That's why some people have many headphones, it depends on what genre they are listening to currently on what headphone he will use.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Headphones/earphones? Sony. Don't buy beats, mga chipipay na parts lang yan na nilagyan ng tatak ni Dre para magmahal. Maraming mas mura na mas maganda pa sa beats.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Mits View Post
    Headphones/earphones? Sony. Don't buy beats, mga chipipay na parts lang yan na nilagyan ng tatak ni Dre para magmahal. Maraming mas mura na mas maganda pa sa beats.
    Agree. Aside from Sony, maganda din ang Sennheiser.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    BOSE Soundlink. I only use it when i travel.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    You think its good for symphonic metal? I currently have Grado Sr80i for home, it's a bit mid forward so it's great for guitar riffs and vocals like bossa. And soundmagic e10s iem for office use.

Im looking to either buy audio technica im70 for iem or audio technica m50x headphone.
    I somewhat prefer open back for the soundstage but I mostly use the good ole M50 for mixing and cleaning recordings. There are just some sounds I miss when I'm using open back.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

I somewhat prefer open back for the soundstage but I mostly use the good ole M50 for mixing and cleaning recordings. There are just some sounds I miss when I'm using open back.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    How much is Sennheiser? Mas mura ba siya sa sony?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KenGarcia View Post
    How much is Sennheiser? Mas mura ba siya sa sony?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Any headphone/earphones enthusiasts here?