New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    A soft roader can take some parts but better not to risk it if you're unfamiliar or if there isnt anyone who can do some recovery work for you. I remember Otep posting a video before of a CR-V and Jimny at the same sandy spot on a Zambales beach before and while the CR-V was threading the fine line on getting stuck, the Jimny breezed out easily. I sank my pickup on one of those deserted Ilocos beaches before (newbie mistake, parked at the wrong spot) and thankfully a six by six happened by to pull me out.
    Deserted Ilocos beaches...hmmm :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nice trip pare!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you Doc

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Seven days -Manila-Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpod-SFU-Manaoag-Bolinao-Zambales-Manila
    Roads are fine. Little traffic along the way due to some construction works on the highway.
    I love the Pangasinan - Zamba route. Panalo yun (usually we also go to Crystal Beach which is along that route).

Quote Originally Posted by afrasay View Post
    Deserted Ilocos beaches...hmmm :D
    Third wheel nga ako nun. Nasira yung moment ng best friend ko at yung chicks niya nung lumubug si Frontier sa buhangin.

I wanted to drive up north this summer also but the wifey and i couldnt synch our work schedules to get at least 3 days off during the week.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chicks - plural Maganda ang Bolinao...madaming resorts plus may mga underground pools on the other side of the road.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Yet another North Trip