New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    imo its f******ugly...front grille looks like a civic/mugen grille and the rear look like ford focus....

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    It just got 2nd place in it's maiden run! Pag nanalo yan dami magbabago ng isip about the looks. hehehe.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    I am starting to like how this car looks, I'm not sure though if I'll be able to afford it.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Loved this car from the start...not a big fan of the wing thou

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing View Post
    imo its f******ugly...front grille looks like a civic/mugen grille and the rear look like ford focus....
    FD mugen grille is not ugly
    rear is more Mazdaspeed 3 than ford focus, not bad at all

i bet a change of heart if you see this beast in "Flesh".

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think I would have a change of heart on their 2008....i REALLY (with emphasis) don't like its mugen-grille-look kasi it simply look like civic (for me).

In the principle of identity... imo they should have maintained the styling of their original front grille (much like how BMW, JEEP, ASTON MARTIN and some other cars) para pag nakasalubong mo sa daan....ang iisipin mo ay yung brand kaagad nila... and won't be wondering "ano kayang oto yun?"

anyway....yun po naman ay opinion ko lang naman.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    like other cars the new impreza iguess is not everyones cup of tea. i honestly think that the car is not that photogenic at many angles. it does look like some other car. then again when you see it face to face and hear and feel how it really is, you would just fall in love :D

the rally car without the montsrous hood scoop looks like the regular impreza tho but the blistered fenders tell you that its no regular machine. like they always say to each his own.. and to me me like-e! well not with that gigantous rear wing ill have the factory one instead :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    not sure how the other solberg feels about the car
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I've always been a Fan of Subaru's in WRC, just haven't watched much this season, last one i saw was Greece and seems like The French Citroen guys are still kicking *ss.

I was even surprised to see Suzuki now playing with the big boys

HQ redesigned the Scooby into a hatch just like the current bodystyles from Ford, Citroen, Suzuki seeing that these platforms are much more competitive in WRC, although i think cosmetically this just looks kinda girly, i'm sure it's a matter of time within this year that they sort out the new chassis and start getting ahead.

Tevs

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WRC: the new Subaru Impreza WRC2008