New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Jan 2015

Familiar names up there! Oh, our very own moderator Jut w/ his new Civic & fellow TsikoteerJeff Go in a 1.5 Mazda3 Skyactiv both did pretty well in their respective classes! Grats, guys!!!!
    Grats to all the participants!! Track is the best place to push & enjoy your cars!!!!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post

Familiar names up there! Oh, our very own moderator Jut w/ his new Civic & fellow TsikoteerJeff Go in a 1.5 Mazda3 Skyactiv both did pretty well in their respective classes! Grats, guys!!!!
    Grats to all the participants!! Track is the best place to push & enjoy your cars!!!!
    Thanks bro. The qualifying times are erroneous though, some of the Q2 times weren't captured.

My quali time was 1:30.81. I think Jeff was also at the 1:30 range. The other Mazda 3s that joined were in the 1:35-1:36 range, for both 1.5 and 2-liter engines (also OVT tuned).

I learned Jeff's OVT-tuned 3 now has an 8000 rpm redline, and when paired with his daily Tanay driving experience, resulted to really good results. What's his Tsikot handle? I didn't know he was also a member here!

Sent from my SM-N9208 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; July 31st, 2017 at 02:32 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Thanks bro. The qualifying times are erroneous though, some of the Q2 times weren't captured.

My quali time was 1:30.81. I think Jeff was also at the 1:30 range. The other Mazda 3s that joined were in the 1:35-1:36 range, for both 1.5 and 2-liter engines (also OVT tuned).

I learned Jeff's OVT-tuned 3 now has an 8000 rpm redline, and when paired with his daily Tanay driving experience, resulted to really good results.

Grats, jut sir. You guys clocked well & have a good baseline moving forward. Plus, the fun & new friendships are always priceless.
    Glad you met Jeff & I'm sure you shared wonderful stories & banter....He's a fun guy privileged to have a fun daily route.

Yes, Skyactivs & MZRs respond really well to the best bang4buck custom OVTunes...that's a long known secret....now embraced by many. Those interested, call OVTph NOW +639174726847 while the anniversary promo is on til the 17th of Aug. Hurry!!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012

I learned Jeff's OVT-tuned 3 now has an 8000 rpm redline, and when paired with his daily Tanay driving experience, resulted to really good results. What's his Tsikot handle? I didn't know he was also a member here!

tires are slicks? petron blaze? no spare tire? cai? ano kaya mga tricks?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    tires are slicks? petron blaze? no spare tire? cai? ano kaya mga tricks?

For me? Regular road tires, ordinary 95 RON fuel, spare tire intact, bone stock engine, brakes, and suspension. 😊

I literally just went from my workplace to the track. Yung mga sapatos atsaka damit ko nga na nakahanger sa likod di ko nababa eh. 😂

Last edited by jut703; July 31st, 2017 at 03:07 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2015
    Congrats to all the participants and to Mr. Jeff Go, my idol, for placing in the podium!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    For me? Regular road tires, ordinary 95 RON fuel, spare tire intact, bone stock engine, brakes, and suspension. 😊

I literally just went from my workplace to the track. Yung mga sapatos atsaka damit ko nga na nakahanger sa likod di ko nababa eh. 😂

all stock and no tricks damnnnn. all driver 👏👏😅😅

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Congrats jut! Time to swap those tires, pads, and brake fluid for performance stuff to match. 🖒

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I remember competing... and we call fockers.. "sandbagging" to win comps.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    congrats Sir! is this in tarlac?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
TougeBattle Round5 Results(7/29/17)