New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dalawa na lang natitirang old-timer na drivers galing sa panahon ni Senna, si Coulthard at Barrichello.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kimpOy View Post
    Kimi in RED...

one problem though...

i cannot understand a single thing when speaking at the press

FIA should put subtitles he..he
    ...ganun ata mga finnish. same with mika hakkinen and mika salo. parang bumubulong na ewan.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    They are calm people kasi. they are not used to talking loud. hehehe.

I wish Schumi stayed for a year more and broke more records but then again there was a point in time that he became 5th richest man in the world by just driving. Maybe he wants something else now.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    this is a sad note to F1 fanatics... me as well... its like jordan leaving the court.. let's just give him a wild applause for the years he entertained us with his savvy, precise and breathtaking maneuvers.. anyway he's got all the RECORDS in the book of Formula 1.. no more mystery to uncover!!!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    its an end of an era.........

maybe next year, its Kimi's time to shine

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    For a while I thought he'd be staying one more year, but then the announcement was done. He could have gone one more year, breaking more records perhaps....pero it's his decision.

Just wish he could win this year's DC or just even make it exciting up to the last race of the season and even his career.

Things will be different next season.

OT: di ba sa NBA pag nag-retire sinasabit yung jerseys nila, eh sa F1 paano? yung race car ba o yung suits nila?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    helmet siguro hehehe

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    I think there is 1 more record MS did not break... which is the number of races(?) or GP's or something... parang 6 more races ata para ma-equal nya. let me check.

Anyway, where Kimi goes I go as well I hope Kimi will break as many records as MS

I think we'll see more MS. I'm sure MS will have some sort of high level high profile highly influential position in Ferrari or FIA ;) Hmmm maybe takeover Brawn's spot? hehehe

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    :cry:

more :cry:

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I'd like to see MS buy an F1 team and turn it into a competive team.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Official: Michael Schumacher Retires After 2006 Season