New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    for immediate press release:
    June 5, 2010. KBR Performance Tuning, Vallejo Ca.

World renowned Filipino-American Pro Drifter, Lance Feliciano is teaming up w/ KBR Performance Tuning to be its full shop sponsor for his Buddy Club S14 Drift car for the 2010 XDC Drift competition USA. Lance Feliciano is currently competing for the Xtreme Drift Circuit and is an exceptional competitor being within the top 10 driver standings. Karlo Belarmino of KBR Performance Tuning is proud to be chosen as Team Feliciano's shop sponsor and main headquarters for the drift team. "its an honor for me to sponsor Lance and his team, not only because Lance is a good drifter but also as a fellow Filipino and an enthusiast that is working his way up to the world of motorsports. me and my staff is willing to help and do whatever it takes to help Lance and be very competitive in the sport of Drifting". KBR Performance Tuning is very well known for building the USA's fastest FWD convertible Land Speed race car in 2007 and FWD street & modified Time Attack race car using DOT legal street tires in 2009 and among other high powered vehicles that has come out of KBR's stable. but in 2010, KBR Performance has added its Drift division and will strive to be successful in the Drift circuit w/ Lance Feliciano on board.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCvZMKGcKOU"]YouTube- Behind the Wheel with Lance Feliciano.avi[/ame]

please support Lance Feliciano for the 2010 XDC drift season!! pinoy pride going sidewayzz!

aite, peace.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    This the brother of Lance Feliciano Dave who also run in the Formula drift in singapore 2010.
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 126KB.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    yes bro, I believe that David Feliciano is Lance's uncle.

aite, peace.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Congrats kbr.
    Last edited by gearspeed; June 24th, 2010 at 08:32 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Nice video. Goodluck.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by FerioEG9Boi View Post
    congrats
    thanks bro

also, pls. wish us luck on our upcoming races this year!

aite, peace.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Kaya niyo yan Kbr.

Lance Feliciano - Buddy Club - KBR Performance S14 Drift Machine