New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    JPM, he was a CART champion afterall. GO GO FAT BOY!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Among the McLaren drivers, I'd pick the fat loud one over the pervert who pushes marshals.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hmmm...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    Among the McLaren drivers, I'd pick the fat loud one over the pervert who pushes marshals.
    LOL!!
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 9th, 2005 at 08:33 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I think medyo underrated is Montoya compared to Raikkonen. People also keep emphasizing the Colombian's arrogance, hot-headedness and lack of fitness but overlook the unethical, immoral nature evidenced in his Finnish teammate.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    It will be hard for either of them to win the championship, because the new rules, especially the bullish one-tyre per race thingy, will work adversely to their aggressive style. Also, the MP4/20 seems to have some gremlins yet to be exterminated, especially in the engine department.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by slicker_boi
    I think medyo underrated is Montoya compared to Raikkonen. People also keep emphasizing the Colombian's arrogance, hot-headedness and lack of fitness but overlook the unethical, immoral nature evidenced in his Finnish teammate.
    Well said...

We'll see this season if Kimi will really live up to the hype surrounding him.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I believe Montoya will at least equal Raikkonen after a few races.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    definitely Raikonen,si montoya di pa man sumusikat palaos na...yabang kasi eh... wala namang binabat....

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Montoya. He made a name for himself running faster than anyone else (in CART) on cold (slippery) tires. I think he could probably make something of the one set rule.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Kimi or Montoya?