New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    how about this mini documemtary about Kimi....maybe this will inspire you..
    http://www.crash.net/motorsport/video/33/content.html

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    there are a lot of ways to get started on racing with very little money, i have done this when i was in the U.S for 13 years.

worked for the Import car publishing company (Primedia used to be McMullen Argus in Placentia, California) during the weekdays to pay for the bills and everyday cost of living with a home and 3 kids.
    On weekends even on weeknights i sell aftermarket JDM parts and work on club members cars to support my Racing costs & needs.

in the U.S it is pretty affordable to join Club events and NASA track events to get your track time fix, here's a link to give you an idea and if you're reaally good also gives you a foot in the door towards a Racing career, this is another route to possibly living your dreams
    https://www.nasaproracing.com/nasa_e.../?event_id=680

now that i am here in the Philippines i still sell parts online and work on clubmembers cars to earn a living, i understand it costs a lot more to get on the track if you're earning in philippine pesos, cost of trackdays is affordable, parts are very expensive

Tevs

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Slowly I'm beginning to realize I'm just chasing a fantasy. Pero magaattend pa din ako ng basic course pag balik ko. Sana mapansin lang, un na lang habol ko

First things first, BBWAK >> business, bahay, kotse, wife and kids

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    dtaker ako naghahanap ng partner sa business.

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    paps try mo slalom or autocross. marami dun stock cars lang na daily driven. minsan sumali ako dun. entry fee nila for newbies is P500 meron kang libreng polo shirt saka shell semi-syn oil saka experience.

you can check their website at www.racemotorsports.com

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    yup...sa autocross, there are brackets for stock cars...
    invite ko na rin kayo....There will be a trackday this May 4,2008 sa Subic international Raceway....entry fee is Php1000 sa participants....maraming sasali na stock cars....

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
How to start a racing career with very little money?