New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Sali ka rin! All you need to enter is a racing helmet, 5 kgs of fire extinguisher, a decent car and a first aid kit.

You need more to qualify for points, but for guys like us who use our toys for daily drivers, I think a roll-cage is too much. Ano, game? Don't have to go full-bore, just fast enough to have fun...
    I went there to observe the event kasi nagplaplano rin ako. Weighing the pros and cons, car, budget and the most important- fun factor

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Ang saya... GTiR? Very rare car yun!
    meron pa raw for sale 200k yata. meron sa cebu kakabalik lang barkada ko at EK9 na naka cage na pero taas ng gusto mga 600k pero ready to broom broom na

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    I'm thinking hard... sabi ng manager sa Cruven may binebenta na race-ready (as in widebody, full-exhaust, 4AGE, TRD, blah blah blah) Starlet na 95k lang... perfect!

Pero, in all fairness, I really just want to bomb around on that mountain track with my street car... I'm not crazy enough to race for points. Knowing myself, I might actually push hard enough to get into real trouble if I hit a patch of dust, oil or gravel.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I'm thinking hard... sabi ng manager sa Cruven may binebenta na race-ready (as in widebody, full-exhaust, 4AGE, TRD, blah blah blah) Starlet na 95k lang... perfect!

Pero, in all fairness, I really just want to bomb around on that mountain track with my street car... I'm not crazy enough to race for points. Knowing myself, I might actually push hard enough to get into real trouble if I hit a patch of dust, oil or gravel.
    You are right take the safer route to fun. Front or rear wheel ung starlet?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Rear wheel daw. Tempting, pero I'm kind of short of throw-away cash, since I'm in the process of building a house. Another year, and I might be able to say yes without completely alienating my wife...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Parang nakakatakot drive ung starlet na yun sa hillclimb but sa slalom drag circuit ok. ung mga friends ko na nka sti at evo nagtalbugan tsikot nila awd pa yon.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Depende naman kung gaano ka ka-hardcore mag-drive, I guess. Kita-kits ba sa next leg? Isasama ko si Carlo kung okay yung sched...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    April 28 ung next race if I'm not mistaken. Venue I still don't know. Laguna or Bataan yata and the last race will be in Subic sa Motorsport week but thats not part of the series.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Okay, I'll call the organizers and see if I can get to the next scrutineering.

Was really bummed that I wasn't able to go to the first one, early pa akong nag-sign-up...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    Watched the first hillclimb race and it was fun naman. It was held at Ligaya Drive from km 82 up to the Palm Ridge junction. Race was won by Carlos Anton with a time of 1:29sec+ driving a CRX, 2nd Nissan Pulsar,3rd Subaru STI,4th EVO. Iba talaga ang mountain grown
    Class 2 dba yan?

Sa Class 1, Miata ang nanalo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Hillclimb