New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ferraris occupy the front row for tomorrow's race.....

Here are the results of qualifying today:

1. FM
    2. KR
    3. LH
    4. HK
    5. RK
    6. NR
    7. FA
    8. JT
    9. MW
    10. DC (crashed out) during Q2...

Tomorrow's race will be at 8PM.... Can't wait for this....

6000:mobile:

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Before everything else, I think everyone by now would agree that we had enough of Nelson Piquet Jr. driving around in that white-and-yellow car doing a Sakun Yamamoto copy-cat. He is doing a great injustice to his daddy. I would suggest that Flavio take in one of the Super Aguri vacationistas to take the wheel on the next race. I mean, who would want to put his sponsor logo on a car that always ends up on the gravel or hanging on a crane? I wouldn't even mind if Flavio will bring the Lawnmower Man back to his team from Force India.

Sans any huge accident, I think Monaco may very well be in Massa's bag. Massa has grown a lot with Ferrari. He even absent-mindedly did a Michael Schumacher Jump at the podium in Turkey after receiving his trophy.

Overall, Formula One is no longer becoming a competition. Every race weekend, you only got 2 usual choices to pick from the top cars, and just pit all 4 drivers against each other. It's just a merry-go-round between Lewis, Massa, Heikki, and Kimi. Then throw in a little Kubica as a joker, then you have a full house. It's the same card game every weekend. It's no consolation that they threw out my favorite team Super Aguri. Then they will ban customer cars next year. Who else will be left?

The biggest jolt in Formula 1 is if Flavio can snatch Danica Patrick to drive alongside Fernando Alonso next season. After all, beautiful women are known to suffer weak knees in the presence of Flavio's erotic body.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I hope it becomes a wet and wild race. Monaco GP is one of the tracks...you can...fall...asleeppp...wwwatching...zzzzz.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Buti naman umulan. Good race, but not the results I was looking forward to. Too bad for Sutil. After getting praises from the commentators for a steady drive in the wet, gets wacked at the end by the IceMan.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    For a change, I was rooting for Force India. But it was not meant to be. I read from the news that they will file a protest to penalize Raikkonen. But I don't think it will prosper. Everyone saw the slow-mo replay - the Iceman lost his car. In fact, I think Sutil also lost his car first that's why he was at the run-off area rather than going around the chicane.

Well, atleast it should give Adrian Sutil some consolation that for once in his F1 racing life so far, a blue flag was being waved on Heikki's McLaren to let him pass through.

I can't believe the Monaco race is over. It will be another 12 months before I can watch this No.2 favorite circuit of mine again. All I can say is Lewis Hamilton was awesome. My hats off to the guy, and his Ecstacy-crazed brother.

Hamilton rocks!!!!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I'd say that LH had the fortune of a misfortune of banging his right rear tyre to the wall early in the race which in turn, forced him for a pitstop while the others behind him are struggling in the wet race. So, even for a pitstop, out he came back in fourth place behind FM, RK and KR who have not pitstopped yet. Then KR was penalized with a drive through for a mistake that is not his.... When, FM and RK pitstopped, the cars are already running faster than before, so a pitstop by that time, became a 'disadvantage'.... Of course, FM made a mistake that RK took advantage of.

As for KR, he could have managed a decent 5th place, but he lost control of the car after the tunnel. Poor AS,- he was at the receiving end of the accident, while running in 4th..... Tough luck! (Definitely, not KR's weekend....)

6110:pepsi:

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    me too....go force india!!!

Formula1 Grand Prix De Monaco 2008