New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    It was a late Bahrain race last night.

Decided to hit the bunker after lap 27/28 (half of the race).... With Hamilton on a one pit stop strategy and Vettel leading by 18sec but had to make another pit stop so has to ensure at least a 23sec lead (?) vs Hamilton...

I again missed the drama...🤔😆

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    . Swerte nitong mga Red Bull sa Safety Car. Great drive by Daniel Riciardo...

Has Mercedes domination ended?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Monseratto; April 15th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Go RBR!!!

I hope the domination has ended and RBR takes over.

Also FA and his car to become a real competitor

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post

Sana nga maa competitive field ngayi ngayon. Kakaumay na merc na lang palagi past few years.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Ferrari's engine has caught up with merc power na I believe. Chassis and aerodynamics wise, tops talaga red bull but the renault engine is not yet at par with merc and ferrari. Sa full race trim, anything can happen lalo pag may ulan at may safety car deployment...even a sauber can win in those situations.

Nakakainis itong toro rosso-honda, napaka inconsistent na nga, sila sila pa nagbabanggaan,tsk!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Great race for Ricciardo. Vettel got it bad after starting the pole but at least Kimi was able to get a podium finish.

Based on the pre race interview, it seems Hamilton is not fully confident on the 2018 Merc car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Great race for Ricciardo. Vettel got it bad after starting the pole but at least Kimi was able to get a podium finish.

Based on the pre race interview, it seems Hamilton is not fully confident on the 2018 Merc car.

Ganyan naman parati si LH, paawa epek.... Siyempre kampi sa kanya, Brit e...

Tigil na pagiging champion ni SV at LH... Kasawa na...

Sina DR, MV o VB naman... Magagaling mga ito, right package at support lang.

Puwede ring si KR o FA, para comeback...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post
    Ganyan naman parati si LH, paawa epek.... Siyempre kampi sa kanya, Brit e...

Tigil na pagiging champion ni SV at LH... Kasawa na...

Sina DR, MV o VB naman... Magagaling mga ito, right package at support lang.

Puwede ring si KR o FA, para comeback...
    Kimi and Alonso are very gifted and professional drivers. Even with an underperforming car, they would find ways to make the most out of it. I hate to say it but Vettel and Hamilton tend to complain a bit more on how their cars are performing but I guess it is in their nature to squeeze every bit of advantage they could get for them to win every race posible.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Ever since, hamilton and vettel rely more on the cars potential rather than their skill set. Meaning, pag ok ang balance and speed ng car, they are almost unbeatable. But if their car is somewhat average, hirap sila makahanap ng diskarte para manalo.

Ricciardo, alonso, kimi (pag hindi inantok) and button dati, ito yung mga racers na kayang manalo in the 3rd or 4th best car. They're good at tire management, engine and brake preservation and very good at avoiding unnecessary contact.

Sayang si verstappen kanina, minadali niya ang move niya kay vettel, sumabit tuloy. But i like his attitude compared to bottas who is quite very conservative. I think bottas is ok na na maka kuha ng podium and earn some precious points rather than risk and earn no point/s.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Wat da fak just happened Red Bull??? Hoping for Bottas win 9 laps to go....

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast