The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    Let's go!!!

Sent via AsusZ3M
    Wala na akong visa...

I invite natin si bro.greenlyt, malamang may visa siya...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    WTF??? Halos wala ka na makita yung daan.

Last edited by Monseratto; March 23rd, 2018 at 03:22 PM.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Tsinelas look na ang cockpit ng f1 car ngayonFormula One. Aesthetics wise hindi kaaya aya pero safety feature naman ito kaya ok na din.

Go Mclaren!!!Formula One

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kimi parties all the time...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Ferrari-Vettel winning the maiden race.

McLaren-Alonso in a good combination but not competitive enough, behind by >20sec.

I hope the variable material between the engine and the steering wheel can make a lot of difference in the next races...

😉🤔😘

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sad day for Haas. 2 similar mistakes cost them 4th and 5th place. They are the surprise team for this year. McLaren may have improved but Haas showed its pace in both qualifying and actual race. Red Bull will have a hard time fending off Haas, McLaren, and Renault this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by reddik2017 View Post
    Tsinelas look na ang cockpit ng f1 car ngayonFormula One. Aesthetics wise hindi kaaya aya pero safety feature naman ito kaya ok na din.

Go Mclaren!!!Formula One

Akala ko "thong look"...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Sad day for Haas. 2 similar mistakes cost them 4th and 5th place. They are the surprise team for this year. McLaren may have improved but Haas showed its pace in both qualifying and actual race. Red Bull will have a hard time fending off Haas, McLaren, and Renault this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It was the Haas wheel nut mistake(s) that contributed to the virtual safety car on the race track, but not in the pitlane. Which allowed fingerboi to leapfrog over Lewis and "steal" the race from Mercedes...

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Vettel was "quite lucky" because of the safety car...perfect timing. But pace wise and under normal conditions lamang pa din mga merc boys. I pity kimi, he's fast in the red car and kung hindi lang papakialaman ng maranello top brass he can beat vettel fair and square. Haas has been dubbed as the white ferrari because of their tech collaboration but in the long run maiiwanan sila sa tingin ko sa devt race, but out of the box they are quick. Renault engine cars are not that quick pace wise pag tiningnan mo sa speed trap, merc and ferrari engines pa rin ang lamang when it comes to top speed and straightline speed. Pero im sure pagdating sa circuits na medyo twisty at hindi ganun kahaba ang straights, dun babawi mga renault engine cars lalo na ang red bull.
    Toro Rosso with the honda engine is awful to look at,kapos talaga sa power, unreliable power unit pa din ...good riddance for mclaren.

Go Mclaren!!!..."We can fight", sabi nga ni nandoFormula One.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast