New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Guys any idea how much f1 ticket sa singapore f1? Sulit ba travel para manood lang ng f1 sa singapore? May naka kwentohan kasi ako dati sabi nya panay ingay lang daw ng engine maririnig kasi di naman daw mapa nood sa sobrang bilis ng mga car.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    This is the cheapest grandstand tickets. There are walkabout tickets around S$248, no seats, just an area where you can stand and watch the race.

The amount indicated is discounted by 28% until May 8. On the 9th, all tickets are regular priced. You can check www singaporegp.sg for tickets.

Personally, it's more than an F1 race, concerts are non stop for 3 days. We were able to watch Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert, Queen, Cristina Aguilera to name a few. I watch every year since 2008, except for 2012 and 2016.

It's a great experience, if you are a huge fan. Singapore GP is the 2nd best for all GPs since it's a street race, next to Monaco GP, but definitely better than Malaysia, China, Japan, Abu Dhabi and others.

Sent via AsusZ3M

3. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    This is the cheapest grandstand tickets. There are walkabout tickets around S$248, no seats, just an area where you can stand and watch the race.

The amount indicated is discounted by 28% until May 8. On the 9th, all tickets are regular priced. You can check www singaporegp.sg for tickets.

Personally, it's more than an F1 race, concerts are non stop for 3 days. We were able to watch Bon Jovi, Maroon 5, Mariah Carey, Taylor Swift, Adam Lambert, Queen, Cristina Aguilera to name a few. I watch every year since 2008, except for 2012 and 2016.

It's a great experience, if you are a huge fan. Singapore GP is the 2nd best for all GPs since it's a street race, next to Monaco GP, but definitely better than Malaysia, China, Japan, Abu Dhabi and others.

Sent via AsusZ3M
    Thanks sir nakita ko nga yang online ticket ng f1. Im planning to watch this september in singapore. Baka yung race day lang siguro kasi 3days lang ako dun if ever matuloy singit ko lang sa tight sked ko. So ok lang ba sir if sa race day lang ako pumunta or kelangan puntahan mga qualifying rounds para masulit byahe? Im a big fan of f1 before they put on those turbos. Ngayon di na masyado medyo updated lang sa mga news.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If race day lang, go for the Premiere Walkabout ticket, you have access to Zones 1,2,3 &4. The best thing is you can watch it near the main grandstand/start/finish line and turns 1 to 3 (Zone 1)

The last few GPs, we just go during race day, or if we go on Friday and Sat, we just watch gigs we like.

Sent via AsusZ3M

5. Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarsi View Post
    If race day lang, go for the Premiere Walkabout ticket, you have access to Zones 1,2,3 &4. The best thing is you can watch it near the main grandstand/start/finish line and turns 1 to 3 (Zone 1)

The last few GPs, we just go during race day, or if we go on Friday and Sat, we just watch gigs we like.

Sent via AsusZ3M
    Thanks sir sa tip. Very much appreciated.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314