New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 12 of 106 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kakahiya yung mga teams who accept drivers for their wallets rather than their skill.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Kakahiya yung mga teams who accept drivers for their wallets rather than their skill.

They're in for the moolaahh!

It's an annual spectacle, bro.

Oh wait,- on closer inspection, a circus.... (And I am a fan of it.... :twak

14.9K:kodak:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ ok lang yan para mas maraming challenges sa grid hehehe

Wala lang sana masasaktan.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Mamaya na ba ang launch ng F1 car ng Mercedes AMG?...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Mamaya na ba ang launch ng F1 car ng Mercedes AMG?...

There are so many spy shots and spy videos already, why bother?

Word is they're using ducted air channelling in the nose to energize the front wing. Something which they weren't keen to show the competition until it was too late for them to copy it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    There are so many spy shots and spy videos already, why bother?

Word is they're using ducted air channelling in the nose to energize the front wing. Something which they weren't keen to show the competition until it was too late for them to copy it.
    Parang f duct ni Newey

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Alex Wurz returns to Williams F1 team as driver mentor for Senna, Maldonado
    By Pablo Elizalde

Alex Wurz will return to the Williams team as a driver mentor, the Grove-based squad announced on Monday.

"This is a great initiative by Williams and highlights just how hard the team is pushing to optimise its performance," said Wurz.

"Throughout my career as a sportsman, which started at the age of 12 in BMX racing, includes over a decade in Formula 1 and is still ongoing (racing in the World Endurance Championship), I am lucky to have gained so much experience.

"I grew up in a family business of driver training and naturally I enjoy helping fellow athletes to operate at their best.

Source: Alex Wurz returns to Williams F1 team as driver mentor for Senna, Maldonado - F1 news - AUTOSPORT.com

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Naks,- parang scripted...

F1 : Mercedes AMG eyes new two year Formula 1 drive deal for Michael Schumacher
    Mercedes-Benz is eyeing a new two year Formula One contract extension for Michael Schumacher, according to the major German newspaper Bild.

The seven time World Champion, having returned to Formula 1 with the famous German marque in 2010, has not decided whether or not to continue his comeback beyond this season.

"Bild knows that Mercedes wants to keep him," said the newspaper, after the Brackley based team's new W03 car was launched in Barcelona.

The report said Mercedes has decided to offer Schumacher, 43, a new two year deal through 2014.

"Before we talk to any other candidate, our first contact will definitely be Michael," confirmed team boss Ross Brawn.

Schumacher commented: "I'll decide when the time is right."
    15.0K:smoke:

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012