New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 15 of 106 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Bawal kaming lumabas ng bahay sa mga oras ng qualifying at karera... :hysterical:
    15.2K:froggy:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Kubica drives kart after testing rally car

Mar.14 Robert Kubica is back on track yet again, according to the latest reports from Italy where it has emerged a few days ago that the Pole had moved his recovery from serious injury forwards by returning to the wheel of a Skoda Fabia rally car in Liguria, Italy. La Gazzetta dello Sport now reports that the former BMW and Renault driver has tested a kart at a circuit in Montecatini-Terme, Tuscany.

Source: Kubica drives kart after testing rally car

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Alonso will win.
    bakit majority ng comment ng ferrari camp sa F2012 puros negative from their drivers, chief mechanic and team principal. sandbagging kaya ito?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    Kubica drives kart after testing rally car

Mar.14 Robert Kubica is back on track yet again, according to the latest reports from Italy where it has emerged a few days ago that the Pole had moved his recovery from serious injury forwards by returning to the wheel of a Skoda Fabia rally car in Liguria, Italy. La Gazzetta dello Sport now reports that the former BMW and Renault driver has tested a kart at a circuit in Montecatini-Terme, Tuscany.

Source: Kubica drives kart after testing rally car
    Ecclestone is hinting that he is replacing FM....

Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    bakit majority ng comment ng ferrari camp sa F2012 puros negative from their drivers, chief mechanic and team principal. sandbagging kaya ito?
    We will know for certain this weekend.

Pero, style talaga nila iyan, especially now with FA. Paawa o pa-underdog effect (na namana natin sa mga Espanol....)...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    Basta. Alonso will win! Wahahahaha!

They're obviously having terrible balance issues with the car. Lots of new stuff front and rear, and learning how to tune the car right will be a monumental task.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Nag resbak na si VP kay FA...

F1 : Big finance bank sponsor deal pushed Raikkonen out of Ferrari after 2009
    F1 : Big finance bank sponsor deal pushed Raikkonen out of Ferrari after 2009

Kimi Raikkonen has argued he is back in the mood for Formula One by revealing he would have kept racing in 2010.

"I was never planning to leave the sport in the first place," the 2007 World Champion told the Times of India. "I had a contract for 2010 anyway."

Indeed, at the end of 2009, Ferrari bought out the Finn's deal so that Fernando Alonso could arrive early with the backing of the Spanish bank Santander.

Raikkonen headed off for two years of world rallying but is back with Lotus in 2012, fending off all the old questions about his motivation.

"Since I started in Formula 1, I have always preferred the time we spend in the car from anything else happening in the paddock. It's still the same," the 32 year old insists.

Even now, he would prefer to split his Formula 1 racing with more rallying, but has agreed to abide his team's wishes that he stay off the gravel.

"Ah, it's normal with Formula One they try to ban everything," he told London's Telegraph. "Unfortunately with what happened to Robert (Kubica) last year ... but even before that it was written into contracts.

"Maybe in the future if you can do some good results you can get a release or something. I still love it," said Raikkonen.

"If I could do it this year at the same time as Formula One I would. I think it's good practice and it's good fun."
    F1 : Russian Vitaly Petrov insists Fernando Alonso also a Formula 1 pay-driver
    F1 : Russian Vitaly Petrov insists Fernando Alonso also a Formula 1 pay-driver

Vitaly Petrov has hit out again at his 'pay-driver' label, insisting even the highest paid Formula One driver on the grid has a similar arrangement with his team.

"I see no difference between myself and Alonso," said the Russian, who has moved his lucrative backing from Lotus Renault GP (now Lotus F1) to the Caterham F1 team for 2012.

His new appointment is controversial, given he has ousted the experienced veteran and former Monaco winner Jarno Trulli, who was the last Italian in Formula 1.

Comparing himself with Alonso, Petrov told La Stampa newspaper: "Everyone knows that he is funded by the money from (Ferrari sponsor) Banco Santander.

"Anyway, you only get to Formula 1 because of talent."

And Petrov, 27, insists he does not feel sorry for Trulli.

"Life is hard," the Italian newspaper quotes him as saying.

He admitted that having friends in Formula 1 is impossible, whilst making some comments that will also not endear him to the sport's Italian followers.

Asked to explain the rare absence of Italians on the grid, Petrov criticised the country's junior categories and added: "Your drivers lack the passion."

And as for Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo's complaints about the dramatic role being played by aerodynamics in Formula 1 at present, he answered: "When you're not winning, it's easy to complain."

Petrov, however, lived in Italy in his past, revealing that his favourite elements of Italian life are "the food and the girls".

But on the latter, he does not expect to be wheel to wheel with the opposite *** any time soon.

"They do not have the physical ability and also are not prepared for the high speeds. But everything in life is possible," said Petrov.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    2012 FORMULA 1 QANTAS AUSTRALIAN GRAND PRIX

Melbourne
    Race Date: 18 Mar 2012
    Circuit Name: Albert Park
    Number of Laps: 58
    Circuit Length: 5.303 km
    Race Distance: 307.574 km
    Lap Record: 1:24.125 - M Schumacher (2004)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    No doubt part of the Alonso deal is sponsorships, but Alonso is an excellent driver who can punt a car above where it should go, and can maintain that pace.

Kimi was truly erratic at the time he left, and only picked up a bit when Massa left.

While Massa's driving has certainly suffered due to his accident, in his three years with Kimi, they were neck-in-neck. Over the past two years, Alonso has been incredibly dominant. That points to the possibility that Alonso really is a better choice for "Number One" driver for Ferrari than Kimi.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I both like Kimi and Alonso.

Most of these drivers are technically pay drivers. But you can still differentiate among them. Alonso gets sponsors because he is good. Petrov because he is russian gets a rich russian sponsor.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Yeah, Fernando's sponsorship was a consequence of his winning back to back double world championship. What does Petrov have to show besides blocking Fernando in Dubai GP 2010?

1st practice session mamaya...

FIA Formula 1 Championship 2012