Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Is that the free app or yun may bayad?

Sent from my ASUS_Z012D using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Thats a paid app.

In my experience 6 secs to 100kmh feels brisk but not really fast (mini cooper JCW). Good enough to over take easily but not really anything home to write about.

5ish secs to 100kmh (tuned Audi Q5 ) feels sprightly and fun. I think this is the crossover point for when speed starts to mean anything.

High 4 ish secs to 100kmh (mustang, lexus LC500) is fast but not scary fast. Probably would wish for more.

Low 4ish to high 3ish secs to 100kmh (audi RS5) is fast but not roller coaster gravity fast. This is now my minimum acceleration requirement if ever i will get a fast car. But the truth is medyo bitin pa rin.

2.9 secs to 100kmh (Nissan GT R) is very fast and you have to damn well not look at the speedometer to keep your car on the road. There are faster cars but this is the limit of my capability to handle.

I never drove one but rode shotgun in a 560+hp awd lambo before. Now that was freakin scary . Acceleration in gear was truly hairy. No turbo lag. The GTR falls short of that experience because of the turbo lag.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by EQAddict; March 23rd, 2018 at 01:48 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Thats a paid app.

In my experience 6 secs to 100kmh feels brisk but not really fast (mini cooper JCW). Good enough to over take easily but not really anything home to write about.

5ish secs to 100kmh (tuned Audi Q5 ) feels sprightly and fun. I think this is the crossover point for when speed starts to mean anything.

High 4 ish secs to 100kmh (mustang, lexus LC500) is fast but not scary fast. Probably would wish for more.

Low 4ish to high 3ish secs to 100kmh (audi RS5) is fast but not roller coaster gravity fast. This is now my minimum acceleration requirement if ever i will get a fast car. But the truth is medyo bitin pa rin.

2.9 secs to 100kmh (Nissan GT R) is very fast and you have to damn well not look at the speedometer to keep your car on the road. There are faster cars but this is the limit of my capability to handle.

I never drove one but rode shotgun in a 560+hp awd lambo before. Now that was freakin scary . Acceleration in gear was truly hairy. No turbo lag. The GTR falls short of that experience because of the turbo lag.

With your scale above, the WRX is just at the low end together with some of common quick rides (Passat 2.0T, Accord 3.5L). Most 1.6L NA compacts or PPVs can't even do 10 seconds.

The new ubersedans (M5, E63S) are rated over 600hp and can hit 60mph in less than 3 seconds. These Germans just want their rides to go freakin' fast! I guess that would satisfy my need for quickness, luxury, and comfort.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    Tried it myself and the 10-ish second 0-100 is about right. Partida naka-18s pa ko.

https://youtu.be/HZt_d5dLb-I

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    is that a private air strip?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    I will try the app and test it against our rides.
    lakas siguro ng fiesta eb sa 0-60 [emoji3]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    With your scale above, the WRX is just at the low end together with some of common quick rides (Passat 2.0T, Accord 3.5L). Most 1.6L NA compacts or PPVs can't even do 10 seconds.

The new ubersedans (M5, E63S) are rated over 600hp and can hit 60mph in less than 3 seconds. These Germans just want their rides to go freakin' fast! I guess that would satisfy my need for quickness, luxury, and comfort.
    Yeah my brother owns a Passat 2.0 turbo which i have driven many times and you know of my travails and frustrations with the CVT based WRX. You can kill yourselves properly in these cars as they will hit the double century mark with no problem. They just dont do it with drama or quickly enough. Top speed is not as important as how fast you get to the top speed.

I know my scale is not for everyone. But as one who has been lucky enough to sample high speed rides.....fast is a century sprint that is less than 3 secs. Only then will you feel more than 1G (1 gravity) of force on you. Thats the one that gives the sensation of real speed.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    lakas siguro ng fiesta eb sa 0-60 [emoji3]

Naah, it is just below 10s on my count for 0-100kmh. Nothing to be excited about but still quicker than most compacts and subcompacts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Egan101; March 23rd, 2018 at 07:54 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Naah, it is just there around, just below 10s on my count. Nothing to be excited about but still quicker than most compacts and subcompacts.

0-60kph hindi mph

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    0-60kph hindi mph

I will try that 0-60kmh with a watch first.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I will try that 0-60kmh with a watch first.

im surprised that damn diesel fortuner beat the camry in 0-60kph lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Acceleration Times: 0-60kph & 0-100kph