New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    aga ng race, last sept lang, this year may agad. ayaw ko na sumali kasi bad experience na ako lastyear....may ibang tao bad trip pa. i just hope the people who join this year will all get a fair chance and be informed before the race starts.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano naging bad experience mo last year?
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hindi po na inform sina sir kcboy na hindi pala sila eligible to win any prizes kasi hindi dumating sa first day. for the prologue stage and briefing for the race.

even I as a member did not know about that information...galit na galit ako noon

hiyang hiya ako noon sa mga friends ko sa tsikot...ako pa naman ang nag invite sa kanila

the problem is wala ako noon sa track nung dumating sina Sir KC and di ko sila na entertain for the questions, busy po ako sa printing ng certificate for the race na gahol ako sa oras

but now yun ang una kong tinanong sa mga organizers...they changed it kahit daw sa second day dumating eligible na daw for prizes and winning.

kaya lang po may condition kasi unfair sa mga dumating ng first

may penalty fee, and the longest time that has been achieved at the prologue stage plus a minute or two will be added and will be use by the late comers.

Sir KCboy I am really sorry for what happened last year di ko po talaga alam na ganyan ang patakaran nila noon.

please accept my apology to the group on behalf of the lccp pampanga chapter

glenn mark sarmiento
    Last edited by Jeepcruizerph; May 12th, 2005 at 12:22 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pwede na pala KCboy, sali na ulit! :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir jeepcruizerph,
    sir, wala naman po kami sama ng loob sa inyo, naintindihan po namin kayo, like u said, when you found out, nagalit po kayo, dun po sa d nagsabi, dun kami may sama ng loob but past is the past, ok na po. i just wanted to tell the people what we experienced and hope it doesn't happen again. sa inyo, wala naman po kaming problem.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron bang manonood na Tsikoteer?
    Signature

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    thank you very much for understang mga sirs.

the race is a success...a lot of improvements from the past and we have eliminated the errors

the sad part is 17 participants all in all, pero ok lang less job for the marshalls hehehe

what i like most is the PAJERO EVO that join the race not that high and using h/t tires ata driven by Mr. Devor Andres and won the Production Class for Gas engines...galing galing 2 time winner ng clark 4x4 rallye raid

To Sir ToyBOX, Tony S, ECG and Sir Rookie thank you very much for coming!

pictures to follow...sensya na in upload ko pa

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    yung results nasa competition thread ng www.4x4ph.com

http://4x4ph.com/forum/index.php?act=ST&f=...=15&#entry44816

[SIZE=4]
    CONGRATULATIONS to our 1st place WINNERS:[/SIZE]

1st place 6 cylinder - Mendiola, Larry T. - Mendiola, Haryan (modified LC 70)

1st place 4 cylinder - Ramos, Francisco (Cocoy) S. - Mendoza, Enrico (Jeep Diesel)

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    1st place Production GAS - Andres, Devor G. - Andres, Trevor (Pajero EVO)

1st place Production Diesel - Mendoza, Marcelino J. - Tang, Dexter Jan Y. (LC 70 FRP)

lower right flying 70 series

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    congrats to all the winners n participants.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
2nd Clark 4x4 Rallye Raid on May 14-15