New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Impressive showing for Toyota.
    Barichello penalized for speeding in the pitlane (again).

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Beside Massa spinning off and Mclaren Pit Stop blunder, the race was another ho-hum...zzzzzz.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    yup..... dozed off many times kanina.... hahaha.... pag nakahiga manood nga naman....
    buti na lang ginigising ako ng labrador ko.... naunahan na daw ni Kimi si Massa... hahaha

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    good job KIMI
    MASSA..... markado ka na....

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by n5110 View Post
    good job KIMI
    MASSA..... markado ka na....

Did I hear it right yesterday when one of the commentators said that SV is being groomed to be in a Ferrari next year? Remember that he is a German, MS personally recommended him to his current team and he(MS) can still pull strings from his old team.

With the way FM is performing this season, he'd better watch out. He can't let his heart rule over his head. Else, he'll be out of this team sooner than he expected.

He will be a nobody outside of Ferrari (look or don't look at RB.....) ....

5606:jazzysax:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

2. RK - duplicating his feat in Canada last year!
    3. HK - first podium finish?
    Kubica DNF in Canada last year. he had a big accident.
    Kovalainen placed 2nd in Japan last year.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrayv View Post
    Kubica DNF in Canada last year. he had a big accident.
    Kovalainen placed 2nd in Japan last year.

You are correct on both items bro. Thanks!

RK placed third in 2006 in Italy...

5707:tumbleweed:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Did I hear it right yesterday when one of the commentators said that SV is being groomed to be in a Ferrari next year? Remember that he is a German, MS personally recommended him to his current team and he(MS) can still pull strings from his old team.

With the way FM is performing this season, he'd better watch out. He can't let his heart rule over his head. Else, he'll be out of this team sooner than he expected.

He will be a nobody outside of Ferrari (look or don't look at RB.....) ....

5606:jazzysax:

Yung manager ni FM is the son of the former team principal Jean Todt. Since wala na si Todt, sitting duck na si FM. Sabi FM na kasalanan daw ng kotse kaya nag spin, yeah right...

Felipe Massa on Sunday did not take the blame for his retirement from the Malaysian Grand Prix.

The pole-sitter, who had fallen behind his team-mate and eventual Grand Prix winner Kimi Raikkonen through the first round of pit stops at Sepang, mysteriously spun into the gravel around mid-distance.

"I don't know what happened, I just lost the car completely," he was quoted as explaining to the British broadcaster ITV.

"There was strange behaviour on the rear, so I don't know," the Brazilian added.

Massa's second retirement of the season means that while 11 drivers have scored points in the opening two races, the 26-year-old is now 14 points behind championship leader Lewis Hamilton.
    Last edited by Monseratto; March 24th, 2008 at 06:11 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    "I don't know what happened, I just lost the car completely," he was quoted as explaining to the British broadcaster ITV.
    Yup, its the car's fault. It no longer has traction control.
    But seriuosly werent people heaping praise on him last year? He's probably just in a rut. Remember both KM and FM DNF'ed in Australia. And its just the second race. Lets see his performance in Bahrain.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Yung manager ni FM is the son of the former team principal Jean Todt. Since wala na si Todt, sitting duck na si FM. Sabi FM na kasalanan daw ng kotse kaya nag spin, yeah right...

Correct ka dyan bro. JT was a staunch supporter of FM because of those relations. Just speculating here,- FA could have been with Ferrari this year were it not for his earlier encounter with JT. Hhmmmm, could this be a "reason" why Ferrari retired their CEO?.....

Kaya nga FM has to watch out..... A couple of race incidences (spin and with DC) in Australia, and his spin in Malaysia,- from what looks like point-scoring positions will not sink well with his Italian team....

5707:tumbleweed:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
2008 F1 Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix