New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    YEAH! schumi wins the italian GP!!! now only trails fa by 2 points with still 3 races left to go!Alonso suffers engine failure

Ferrari bow leads constrcutor championship by 3 points

Great result from rookie Robert Kubica with a 3rd place finish

Results
    1st MS, 2nd KR, 3rd RK

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yahooo!!! Panalo si Schumi! Alonso blown engine hehehe

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    go ferrari!

schumi will retire after the season. It will be better if he wins the drivers championship!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    2 points na lang with 3 more races to go....
    go schumi!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yes, bad luck for FA. He was courting a podium finish when he suffered engine failure, after starting from 10th place. Talagang gigil na gigil siya.

Too bad, FM was drawn, I think(?), into the turmoil, shoving him back to 9th place (from a possible 4th place finish). Precious points for Ferrari.

Hats off to R Kubica. Great honor to the Polish people. Podium finish on his 3rd race(?),- Wow what a great achievement to the very young driver!- I wonder what JV is doing now.... Singing?

Congratulations to MS, KR and RK,- great drive!

The individual championship and constructor championship are wide open. Ferrari has the momentum, but should also be wary of a possible Renault strategy/revival,- as manifested by GF's 4th place finish (from 9th),- with a lone-stop strategy....

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifosi View Post
    Yahooo!!! Panalo si Schumi! Alonso blown engine hehehe
    OT: Tifosi,- sigurado ka bang F2005 and ride mo?.... Talo kasi diyan ang Ferrari, di ba?.... hehehe. Go Schumi!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The director of the race show should be shot dead. Ampangit talaga. Key action scenes was brewing up on the tube sabay pan to the boring pitstop of Barichello. Daming action scenes na lousy ang sequencing. Sabay ang daming "snapshots", scenes that only took less that 1 second to show.

Sayang. Medyo action packed pa man din sya.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kung hindi lang nadisgrasya yung drive ni Schumi sa Hungarian GP lamang na siguro sya

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I so wanted Schumi to win, in fact I wanted him to finish first podium all the way for the rest of the year before he finally retires. Let him have his glory for the legend that he is. We may never see the likes of him nor enjoy the status he brought to F1 and tifosis all over. Sorry for being nostalgic. Go Michael Jordan, I mean Schumacher!:1stplace:

10. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    good thing bmw got rid of villeneuve.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
2006 Italian GP