New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    where else can you have porsche serviced fixed besides PGA? where to buy maintenance stuff or spare sparts? where do you buy tubi exhaust? bmc airfiter?computer remap/chip have any of you guys experienced or heard about 996 3.4 engine failure? may surplus engine ba porsche?

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    there's a shop at metro walk who services european cars. i also heard that one of the mechanics of jaguar in makati services ferraris. hope this helps

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    guys,

would buying a 2001-2003 porsche (boxter or carrera) be a money pit? Would it cost an arm and a leg to maintain?

Do you guys believe in this:

If you can't afford a brand new porsche, you can't afford a porsche (maintenance).

Tho I know someone who owns a 90's 944 and they are doing ok, naman.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver View Post
    guys,

would buying a 2001-2003 porsche (boxter or carrera) be a money pit? Would it cost an arm and a leg to maintain?

Do you guys believe in this:

If you can't afford a brand new porsche, you can't afford a porsche (maintenance).

Tho I know someone who owns a 90's 944 and they are doing ok, naman.
    Boxter or Carrera, if you really want it... take it. If your thinking of maintenace sure they are expensive and may better for you to asked to those who own's already to give you an idea. But, if you love that car take it... regardless.
    Dont worry that 944, its easy to maintain and parts are all over in the recycling yards.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    I use to have mine serviced by a Jaguar/Ferrari mechanic called Jason! He ruined my 993. Don't trust him

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Also, do you know where I can (locally) source rear right and rear left control arm(s) and stabilizers for a 1997 carrera 2 993.

Thanlks

7. Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by 993er View Post
    Also, do you know where I can (locally) source rear right and rear left control arm(s) and stabilizers for a 1997 carrera 2 993.

Thanlks
    Hi, I am selling Porsche Parts, please feel free to call me at 09228269098 or 7231807, you may visit our store located at Unit V370 3rd Level V-Mall Greenhills San Juan. Thank you

service ? parts ?