New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Mga sirs, saw a boxter S on display dito sa Lipa, sabi ng seller it came from Port Irene, the price is 1.6M, makinis po lahat both interior and exterior, the engine is quite. I have plans of getting one of this kaso meron mga questions in my mind that i need answers coming from you guys who knows porche. this are the questions po:

1. Periodic Maintenance
    -cost
    2. Availability of parts
    -saan po meron if ever
    -madali lang ba makahanap ng parts?
    3. Durability
    4. Ano po common problems ng boxter s?
    5. ano po need to look into before buying it? considering that this came from other countries and used na

Hoping to get more infos on this po...need advice po sa inyo. thanks

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thinman601 View Post
    Mga sirs, saw a boxter S on display dito sa Lipa, sabi ng seller it came from Port Irene, the price is 1.6M, makinis po lahat both interior and exterior, the engine is quite. I have plans of getting one of this kaso meron mga questions in my mind that i need answers coming from you guys who knows porche. this are the questions po:

1. Periodic Maintenance
    -cost
    2. Availability of parts
    -saan po meron if ever
    3. Durability
    5. ano po need to look into before buying it? considering that this came from other countries and used na

Better ask this people.

Porsche Club Philippines
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    they'll tell you to get a serious Porsche hehe

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    they'll tell you to get a serious Porsche hehe
    Yun lang. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by thinman601 View Post

1. Periodic Maintenance
    -cost
    2. Availability of parts
    -saan po meron if ever
    3. Durability

First what is the model year, total mileage, M/T or A/T equipped, US (NAR) or EU version? I have been working with this brand for almost 3 years now and the usual complaints are smoky exhaust (oil separator faulty), engine hesitation, MIL is lit on instrument cluster (MAF, ignition coils faulty), and issues with the convertible top (ayaw bumukas o sumara, maingay, etc), vibration from the 2 radiator fans in front bumper (LH/RH). But if the one u saw has been maintained properly by the previous owner/s I can tell u these cars (Porsche) are fun to drive!

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    probably the worst modern porsche ever made.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i dont have a boxster or any porsche or kahit bm or cheds.. but... imho... unfair naman yun pag sinasabihan get a serious porsche... totoo bang ganun dun? thats sad..

some buy cars for their performance.. some are not enthusiasts.. dont want to spend too much... and just want to cruise around in their sports cars..

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Boxster / Cayman - 6speedonline.com Forums get ur answers here....

for service.. pga, ensport, autosport frau or ex-manila....

its your money.. its you car... buy wathever makes you happy

9. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    actually kaya nila sinabi "get a serious porsche" coz unlike the 911s, the boxster is a mid engine layout while the 911s are rear mounted... but the boxster is great car

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    get your answers at 6speedonline.com

for service you can go to pga, ensport, autosport, frau or exmanila

buy whatever makes you happy.... basta mahaba lang dpat pasensya when buying 2nd hand cars... especially euro..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2002 porsche boxter s