2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i think so..

private or public...

meron mga corrupt

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by M54 Powered
    are you kidding? the US media are like sharks...just the mere hint of blood and it's a feeding frenzy. but it's not always a bad thing, kasi sila lang ang kinatatakutan ng mga abusadong politico.

i also believe that the levels of corruption in the US are much higher than the reported numbers...but it's more because the corrupt politicians hide it better - walang garapalan.
    same as media here, garapalan kung tumirada and with "kanto boy" tagalog language as medium. the best combo to dig this country's grave.

look at that US news, very concise. enumerated yun number of officials na corrupt, ala statistics. eh d2 sa P'nas isang tao lang na-news na corrupt like for example Garcia of AFP, it's like the end of the world na! coup de etat, anarchy and of course with matching marching of militants kagad. initiator kagad ang media coz after the reported corruption of a public official, the next report will be about disgruntled soldiers etc. they're putting words in people's mouths ika nga ... in this country, the media is the instigator. and I thought we have laws to jail instigators.
    Last edited by oldblue; February 13th, 2006 at 05:34 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue
    nasa media lang yan ... US media responsible enough not to expose the true level of corruption sa kanila coz they're convinced it can backfire on their economy. d' katulad dito ...
    haha matindi media sa US. wala sila sinasanto. mas mataas pwesto, mas maganda kse mas mabenta sa viewers and readers. sino ba nagpabagsak ke nixon at munti ng magpabagsak ke dubya. sino rin ang nag-expose ng involvement ni ted kennedy sa isang car accident cover up. di ba US media?

at least sa kanila, the corrupt are indicted. Dito ang corrupt na minor official pwedeng maging congressman or senador or even president. dami kase bobotante dito e

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    What we need in our country is a copy of US Government Accounting Office which oversees how the government conduct business, and Law Enforcement Internal Affairs which police the law enforcement personnel making sure that cops is not abusing their authority.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    walang IA ang PNP tsk tsk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    dapat talaga me IA dito. pero di ba me authority yata ang napolcom to investigate rogue and corrupt cops?

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    This is like asking if Pamela Anderson's BOOBS are huge!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Equally corrupt din kasi media dito, kaya walang credibility masyado. What we need is a stronger whistleblower legislation. The law on tax informant was even made less attractive with more limitations.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    You think Philippines is corrupt?

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
You think Philippines is corrupt