New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmm. i am not a fan of pertua but it's good that we have (i'm guessing) repacked oil. hopefully, we could establish a local industry to develop these products.

as for patents, I think anyone with the proper documentation and money can apply for a patent. but if your work gets recognized and published by the IEEE, SAE... the papers published are peer reviewed, so I guess they are legit and really good.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally i think "perpetua" would fair better if his product is "marketed" more agressively...unless hindi naman siya naghahanap ng malaking market share.

endorsement and product reviews from reputable people from the car industry should do good "promotion" to his product.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    personally i think "perpetua" would fair better if his product is "marketed" more agressively...unless hindi naman siya naghahanap ng malaking market share.

endorsement and product reviews from reputable people from the car industry should do good "promotion" to his product.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    QTV Channel 11 recently featured a Pinoy who invented a gadget thats capable of reducing fuel consumption..

Good thing is DOE was there to witness the demo...and Sec. Reyes was impressed with the small gadget..

I hope it will be marketed and given the thumbs of of government agencies so that the Pinoy inventor will be given the proper assistance to further develop and sell his invention....

HHo is another wonderful gadget.....made by Ehnriko.....

5. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdm View Post
    QTV Channel 11 recently featured a Pinoy who invented a gadget thats capable of reducing fuel consumption..

Good thing is DOE was there to witness the demo...and Sec. Reyes was impressed with the small gadget..

I hope it will be marketed and given the thumbs of of government agencies so that the Pinoy inventor will be given the proper assistance to further develop and sell his invention....

HHo? yun ba yung pampatipid ng gas using water?

I saw in news also just a month ago this guy installing a gadget in a bus....

...gurantisado daw na nakakatipid....

..on biofuels, the police are using used oil for their patrol cars...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003

Has he proved his claims on paper (using maths or proofs of some sort)? I want to see how it works in the technical level.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    May link ka para rito? Kasi alam ko matagal nang mayroong HHO devices worldwide.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    May link ka para rito? Kasi alam ko matagal nang mayroong HHO devices worldwide.

Actually, Im using it now. And it really works!

Why not try it?

Send a private massage to him for particulars...

9. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    House bill seeks to promote RP inventors, protect inventions

10/24/2008 | 10:07 AM

MANILA, Philippines - Filipino inventors and inventions may get a much-needed boost with a new government commission to look after them, if a bill in the House of Representatives is passed into law.

House Bill 5152 authored by three Buhay party list representatives seeks to provide comprehensive support services to inventors and protect their inventions.

An article on the House of Representatives website said the bill, dubbed as the "Inventors and
    Inventions Incentives Act of 2008," also seeks to regulate the transfer and promote the adaptation of technology from all sources for the national benefit.

Authors of the bill include Buhay party-list Representatives Irwin Tieng, Rene Velarde and Ma. Carissa Coscolluela.

Tieng noted it is the constitutional mandate of the State to give priority to research and development, invention, innovation, and their utilization to support indigenous, appropriate, and self-reliant scientific and technological capabilities and their applications to the country's productive systems and national life.

"Recently, the Technology Application and Promotion Institute (TAPI) under the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) is leading the implementation of R.A. No. 7459 which provides incentives to Filipino investors and inventions," Tieng said.

However, he admitted the current law only expanded the function of TAPI but encountered difficulties in providing the necessary support mechanisms.

For his part, Velarde said there should be an agency with an appropriate and sufficient mandate, powers and resources to formulate and implement programs that have a far-reaching impact on the plight of Filipino investors.

"At present, there is a need to re-institute the Investors Commission for its significant role in improving the state of science and technology in the economic development of the country," Velarde said.

Coscolluela added the bill will strengthen mechanisms in providing the much needed support to Filipino investors by rationalizing programs for research and development, manufacture and market of our inventive ideas, products, processes and such other areas of technology
    development. - GMANews.TV
    I hope Congress will pass this bill as urgent!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by True Faith View Post
    I hope Congress will pass this bill as urgent!

Yup and to give our inventors more protection and perhaps encourage them improve their work!

This will also boost our R&D which is sorely lacking right now...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
World-Class Pinoy Inventor Anyone?