New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for Noynoy Aquino?

Voters
263. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without a doubt!

85 32.32%
  • No way!

129 49.05%
  • Maybe....

22 8.37%
  • Let me see my options first. Am still undecided.

27 10.27%
Page 5 of 166 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    /me isn't registered and will not be voting
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    if i am to vote, yes to noynoy with the most important thing that he isnt corrupt, his family may be but how cory brought up all her children are living proof that people could be of certain that they wont steal pinoys money...

the cojuangco may get a "plus" factor if noy wins

for his platform, that is what we still need to know...

no to villar, he is a very good businessman, starting with marrying a millionaire, then funding and doing some things that you thought is legal but isnt...

no to chiz, he may talk good but that is all he can do or the escuderos could escoderos run their native town for several years, but improvement are hardly felt until they loss to a new party...

gordon, votes will just go to drain he wont win, he isnt popular

bayani, same with gordons case

lacson, will he run??? after the exposure of d/b murder case??? but he might (but not quite) make a good president

erap, well he is popular, more popular than kris, his supporters draws from the masang pinoy, is he good? from a first hand account, he make sense and he is not too bobo as we all thought he is...

gma is a good economist, she did EARN so much as she seats on her luxurious throne, gma know how to deal and use people, she has brains to properly manipulate a cycle of chain that would lead to her personal growth (but not physically)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    So...we're pretty much stuck. Hehehe...kidding.

I bet this will be the list:

Villar - he'll lose if Aquino brews up a little bad publicity.
    Aquino - he'll lose if Villar bought all the votes.
    Legarda - she'll run only because she's stubborn. She'll also lose.
    De Castro - given. GMA needs Noli. He'll lose if anyone else fared better than him.
    Fernando - GMA won't let him run 'coz the admin vote will be split.
    Teodoro - even less popular than everyone else.

Here are other improbable choices:

Escudero - no effort in campaigning at all.
    Gordon - no funds; no intention of running. That's at least what I heard.
    Lacson - same story as Gordon.
    Estrada - nobody in authority will let him run. Or anyone with a working brain for that matter.
    Madrigal - I'm just kidding. I hope she's just kidding too. Otherwise it's a waste of good money on J-J-J-Jamby and Judy Ann.

So I think the Philippines is pretty much stuck. Hehehe...On the first list, I'd vote Noynoy.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    if i am to vote, yes to noynoy with the most important thing that he isnt corrupt, his family may be but how cory brought up all her children are living proof that people could be of certain that they wont steal pinoys money...
    spot on Doc...most people forgot that Nonoy has the reputation of his father and his mother to take care of. It will be crazy for Nonoy to ruin that reputation by doing against the values and visions of his parents for our country. having the good reputation of his parents would also mean a bigger challenge for Nonoy to prove he can do more specially if people perceived him as under-performer while he was on the Senate.

in the case of GMA, most people forgot that her father was also one of the corrupt presidents....that's the very reason why Marcos won because people at that time didn't want a corrupt president to get the 2nd term. But Marcos became even more corrupt when he stayed longer in power.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    For those who would want to support Noynoy on his presidential campaign, I found this site: www.tuloypnoy.com .. As for the recent news that Mar Roxas will be the vice-president of Noynoy, there is a big chance that their tandem will win this coming 2010 elections.. Just my instincts though..

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    /me is predicting more trolls will come over to tsikot and there will be a massively epic fail in 2010 and will be there to facepalm with full sarcasm
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    I still have insufficient knowledge of Noynoy's capabilities and those of his opponents to make an intelligent conclusion. It's a good thing there's still enough time to know them better. Choosing the next president is crucial not only to me but for my children who will enjoy or suffer the consequences of my decision and other fellow voters. It's much too important to make a decision right away without using available resources, the specially time to study.

I hope others will take the same careful approach.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    noynoy is the best chance for pinas to change for the better....now or never.....all the others are same tradpols....mga maka sarili....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    No way. He should get some hair transplant first before I even think of him as a legitimate candidate

He's just like that lotto winner who was a nobody then became a star in one snap, and not in an impressive way. No way. There is no way that man can direct this messed up country to a better economy. No way.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    before noynoy, pinas was destined for 6 years with Noli, then after 6 years with Loren, then another 6 years with God forbid Jinggoy...18 dark years of awayan and kaguluhan

now with noynoy we might have 6 years with him, after him, 6 years with Mar, and then 6 years with Kiko.....18 years.....a chance to catch up with our neighboring countries.....now or never

Will You Vote For Noynoy Aquino For President?