New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Will you vote for Noynoy Aquino?

Voters
263. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, without a doubt!

85 32.32%
  • No way!

129 49.05%
  • Maybe....

22 8.37%
  • Let me see my options first. Am still undecided.

27 10.27%
Page 1 of 166 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Will you vote for Noynoy Aquino this coming May, 2010 Elections?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Kung ngayon ang election tapos ang choices ay yung current crop...I will

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    We will see. But for now, yes.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ... 'am still waiting for the final list of candidates.
    Last edited by jjmd3_787; September 9th, 2009 at 06:30 PM. Reason: undecided . . .

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    NO.

Not jumping to the bandwagon. We always have a choice. So kung ang sasabihin ng politicians/media eh wala na and Noynoy's the best option, then they're making a fool out of you.

Who could be better than Noynoy? I don't know, maybe White Ranger.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Wait and see muna. Honestly, I'm not a believer of the accomplishments of Noynoy, and he is definitely not his father or mother. Either convince us further that he does have the political will or for lack of a better candidate, I may vote for him.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    He has not demonstrated any personal traits except of being a son and namesake of a martyr. If ever he wins, I hope he learned a lot of lessons from about governance. Sadly, while Cory made a monumental contributions in bring back democracy to the country, she failed to make democracy worked for the peoples benefits. Only the powerful media and a few cause oriented groups gained much from her leadership.

However, if he's the only one who can stop Erap from becoming president again, I will vote for Noynoy.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Talking as a completely objective observer with absolutely no personal thoughts against the subjects..
    I've always wanted progress in our country in terms of economy, industry, modernization etc.
    With Noynoy, I can't see him as a good leader. He is a good person, but maybe not a good leader. He has not shown any exemplary works while he's still in the senate. I don't know, but he is not yet prepared. I am just hoping that there will be a candidate worth the people's vote.
    I may seem anti whatever but like his mom, Pres Cory Aquino was a good person, I remember her as a religious woman and a good mom, but not the best leader, nor the second best, nor the third.

9. Join Date
    May 2008
    I will not vote for Noyno ksi naman di pa rin nila maayos ang Lupain nila sa Tarlac

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    considering the crop of candidates we have now, YES.
    i really do not want to vote for Erap, nor de Castro, nor Villar, nor Madrigal, nor Bayani. Chiz, is another alternative, but he is still not formalizing his entry into the race.

Page 1 of 166 123451151101 ... LastLast
Will You Vote For Noynoy Aquino For President?