New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I think residence of Las Pinas should start praying na....sa inyo babawiin nila Villar ang naubos nilang pera.

maliligo na talaga sila ssa dagat ng basura.
    wag naman sana.

pero a lot of las pineros aren't fond of him kasi alam na ang baho ng mga iyan dito. unfortunately, in the local scene, they're clan weren't challenged. they're just too darn entrenched here

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Gordon kaya?
    Pwede na. I wonder kung may media pang gusto mag-interview sa kaniya to get his post election views..........

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think residence of Las Pinas should start praying na....sa inyo babawiin nila Villar ang naubos nilang pera.

maliligo na talaga sila ssa dagat ng basura.
    how do you know that villiar used his own money during the campaign? i think there is some truth to the 'villiarroyo' tag and i won't be surprised if in reality the tax payers' money was used by the arroyos to support villiar in his campaign.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    how do you know that villiar used his own money during the campaign? i think there is some truth to the 'villiarroyo' tag and i won't be surprised if in reality the tax payers' money was used by the arroyos to support villiar in his campaign.
    I just based it on what he said the he was using his own money, and that of his mother.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nag-concede na si Manny Villar........ He's on GMA 7 now, phone patched w/ Mike E.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    and the winner is Manny Villar!!!!

kakapalan na lang ng mukha yun mga mas mababa kay Villar kung hinde pa sila mag concede.

baka meron nanaman iiyak pag nag concede ha at sabihin mind conditioning ang ginawa ng COMELEC...:rofl:
    Last edited by shadow; May 11th, 2010 at 12:10 PM.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    and the winner is Manny Villar!!!!
    Wala na...hands up na si Manny V. Naglulupasay na si Menyek.....:hysterical:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I just based it on what he said the he was using his own money, and that of his mother.
    of course that's what he told everyone...but the man is a liar...even the death of his brother was twisted to get symphathy from the voters.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Gordon kaya?

Concede na si Manny V.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Villar has conceded...

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
who will concede first and who will keeps on whining?