New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Were Jesus and Mary Magdalene married?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

1 6.67%
  • NO

4 26.67%
  • I have no opinion / undecided

3 20.00%
  • I was the ninong/ninang...

7 46.67%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    dapat maging active din si OB sa ibang thread.
    puro spiritual/religious topics lang active si OB.......
    OB giving sermons about religion while boasting about his 8 cars and material wealth? Parang may contradiction.

Akala ko Jesus Christ taught humility, love and rejection of earthly things.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    GH, Huwag trigger happy sa pag ban kay OB this time...ha

We miss him!!!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Uy, hello OB !!

Na-miss kita.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ maya pa mag login yan.
    kung madaling araw na......

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^ maya pa mag login yan.
    kung madaling araw na......
    Laki pala time difference ng Earth sa Hollow World...

Pero na-miss ko si OB, sana mag-participate siya sa ibang thread. Especially sa mga Jimny/Workout talks... Hahaha

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    how about the gym and fitted jeans and shirt ....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Huwag niyo na kasi paginitan

8. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    LOL!

So your evidence against Mary Magdalene is a painting "The Wedding at Cana" painted by Paolo Veronese done in 1563.

You might be more seriously mixed up because they didn't have cameras back in Jesus' time. I also seriously doubted if Paola was alive during the time of Jesus to have seen the actual event happen.

The painting is just Paolo Veronese's personal interpretation of the wedding at Cana from the bible.
    what evidence?

I posted this photo and I said I must be in a company of tourists - atheists/freethinkers around the world that time. why? bec. they flocked to this picture more than the Mona Lisa. they were so engrossed in this painting almost as if they are feasting on its implied meaning. maybe this gives their minds / imagination a helping hand on their biased view of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. a dangerous rendition that can turn into reality for their minds.

i have to admit that shortly after disembarking from the Le Tour Bus and saw the transparent pyramid some 100 meters away, the Da Vinci Code movie embraced my mind. I saw the controversial replica of the original Last Supper painting by Da Vinci in the museum too. it's nowhere near the painting that was portrayed in the movie. may iba kasi dyan, naging atheist langbec. of watching the make-believe movie lol

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Laki pala time difference ng Earth sa Hollow World...

Pero na-miss ko si OB, sana mag-participate siya sa ibang thread. Especially sa mga Jimny/Workout talks... Hahaha
    lahat naman hinahanap si OB.
    Ob...ayan ah, lahat inaabangan ka sa tsikot.......

si cathyna lang kulang........

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    what evidence?

I posted this photo and I said I must be in a company of tourists - atheists/freethinkers around the world that time. why? bec. they flocked to this picture more than the Mona Lisa. they were so engrossed in this painting almost as if they are feasting on its implied meaning. maybe this gives their minds / imagination a helping hand on their biased view of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. a dangerous rendition that can turn into reality for their minds.

i have to admit that shortly after disembarking from the Le Tour Bus and saw the transparent pyramid some 100 meters away, the Da Vinci Code movie embraced my mind. I saw the controversial replica of the original Last Supper painting by Da Vinci in the museum too. it's nowhere near the painting that was portrayed in the movie. may iba kasi dyan, naging atheist langbec. of watching the make-believe movie lol
    hindi naman solely because of one movie siguro, probably through intensive research and questioning nag-end up na rin mga tao to be irreligious or atheist.

im sure you know uls, nakita mo naman siguro kung paano siya mag-answer ng mga doubts niya and how he "thinks" .. so kahit na-mold sya to be a christian with a strong faith naging irreligious sya in the end because he kept on looking for answers to his doubts & he didnt see any

ganun lang naman kasi usually atheists, before they become one they got to be doubtful of anything... lots of questions too little answers = nawalan na ng paniniwala.

i dont think one became atheist because of one movie. if so, it's bs. being an atheist is a big choice to make... and before you make such choices you ensure that you've removed/countered any "facts" that may affirm with your past religious beliefs.

i went to mass last sunday after several months, thankfully yun priest eh yun american. i was once again amazed by a homily rather than be sleepy about it. straight to the point and short lang. unlike others, meron pa agenda na sinasama

btw, welcome back ob.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Were Jesus and Mary Magdalene married?"