New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Were Jesus and Mary Magdalene married?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

1 6.67%
  • NO

4 26.67%
  • I have no opinion / undecided

3 20.00%
  • I was the ninong/ninang...

7 46.67%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    If he got married, it might mean he would have children. And if he had children, wouldn't it be interesting to find out who is the modern descendant of the blood line of Jesus & Mary?
    OT: i remember this boss of mine whom i used to look up to for being a person of high intellect.
    pero nasuya ako nung sabihin niya sakin na si HITLER daw ay anak ni JOSE RIZAL......!!! parehas daw silang matalino at isa lang yung ayos ng buhok nila.
    kala ko joke, totoo na pala sa kaniya.
    di ako matalino pero di ako baliw.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by holdencaulfield View Post
    OT: i remember this boss of mine whom i used to look up to for being a person of high intellect.
    pero nasuya ako nung sabihin niya sakin na si HITLER daw ay anak ni JOSE RIZAL......!!! parehas daw silang matalino at isa lang yung ayos ng buhok nila.
    kala ko joke, totoo na pala sa kaniya.
    di ako matalino pero di ako baliw.
    LOL! ... If that was true, Adolf Hitler would be turning over in his grave fast enough to rival the idle speed of a VW Beetle.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kahit in ancient times meron strong-willed intelligent women

men are intimidated by women like that so they suppress them

early Christian church leaders said women have to submit to their husbands

and there's one major religion that greatly suppresses women diba? their women are all covered up
    Early Christians also considered women to be 2nd class people. They were not given the same rights as men, especially not in religious rites. Hence the concept of a woman religious leader is blasphemy at the time hence the censorship of many passages, gospels and books that refer to Mary Magdalene and similar women.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Do the religious leaders and the people really know Jesus and God? John 16:1-3 says people kill people because they do not know Jesus and God. The killing continues up to today and this indicates that people do not know the real Jesus and the true God. If people know the real Jesus, the killing would have stopped. Who is the real Jesus? read Rev. 22:16 (NIV) and know that Jesus is the "bright morning star." Then read Isaiah 14:12 (KJV) to know who is the real morning star. These verses were never used or read by the various preachers because they refuse to see the obvious meaning. But you dear readers will know it. And by knowing it, the world will change for the better because people will stop killing each other.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    kahit in ancient times meron strong-willed intelligent women

men are intimidated by women like that so they suppress them

early Christian church leaders said women have to submit to their husbands

and there's one major religion that greatly suppresses women diba? their women are all covered up

the real reason why noble men of our ancient past bypass women is bec. women are silent operators. they are like damsels in distress first time you saw them, and next thing you know, decades later, your spirit is dead. Bec. the woman owns your mind and body.

wag ka pumunta sa gyera, mag-ingat ka, pa'no na ako, ano ba ginagawa mo dito sa bahay, lumabas ka at maghanap buhay so many things uttered by women that can make even the greatest of the great man mad.

we, men, have weaker genes, that is a given. in fact, we humans are no different from insect colonies where the Queen is the king. and the fact, that the ratio of women over men is greater, yun natitira pa sa'tin mga men population, corrupted ng women genes. baka nga half na ngaun kung lalabas lang talaga sa aparador.

kaya nga hindi ako magtataka na great men of long ago just treated women as pleasure and for breeding babies or new great men. andun na nga sa symbolic offering of Eve of the apple to Adam, hindi pa natin nakuha.

but we men really like women who submits/serves us without commitment, and that's why Mary Magdalene must be a very different girl that time . walang emotional blackmail, walang paawa effect etc etc.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^^^^

it's pretty obvious under ka ng misis mo

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Who is the Beloved Disciple at the Last Supper?

John 13:23-25

King James Version

23 Now there was leaning on Jesus' bosom one of his disciples, whom Jesus loved.

24 Simon Peter therefore beckoned to him, that he should ask who it should be of whom he spake.

25 He then lying on Jesus' breast saith unto him, Lord, who is it?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Wow. Even here the Gnostics have infiltrated? You know that old girl used by Dan Brown as a reference is not 'all there' right?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    I have seen the original Da Vinci's Last Supper in Louvre Museum. magpunta kasi kayo dun, wag lang basa ng basa.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    I have seen the original Da Vinci's Last Supper in Louvre Museum. magpunta kasi kayo dun, wag lang basa ng basa.
    OB, Pahiram ng pera para makapunta kaming lahat . Tutal, You should share your blessings instead BOASTING about how fortunate you are...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Were Jesus and Mary Magdalene married?"