New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Were Jesus and Mary Magdalene married?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

1 6.67%
  • NO

4 26.67%
  • I have no opinion / undecided

3 20.00%
  • I was the ninong/ninang...

7 46.67%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    Mary Magdalene is what every guy/husband dreams of. supportive, sweet, beautiful, appealing, sensual, humble and probably ***y.

what Jesus Christ found in Mary Magdalene is a one-of-a-kind woman siguro. and Mary Magdalene may be one of the reasons why God had second thoughts of ending humanity. if mahirap pa din intindihin sabi ko, parang Avatar lang yan.

Any proof for this, or its just a faith?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime A View Post
    Any proof for this, or its just a faith?
    its faith.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mary Magdalene is what every guy/husband dreams of. supportive, sweet, beautiful, appealing, sensual, humble and probably ***y.
    Ironic that you would have faith in a "biblical" person that the Church has officially practically erased from the Bible.

Mary Magdalene is now mostly mentioned (in detail) in the "lost" gospels and testaments that the Church has officially removed from the Bible.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    OB, Pahiram ng pera para makapunta kaming lahat . Tutal, You should share your blessings instead BOASTING about how fortunate you are...
    sorry for the mix up. what i've seen was a replica of da vinci's last supper na on exhibit when i went there.

here's what I truly recall during my visit, a lot of people flocked into this painting more than the mona lisa, which is on the opposite wall of the Mona Lisa Painting

from wiki:

this is the Wedding in Cana, where Jesus performed another miracle. try to see who is beside Jesus Christ. it does look like a woman doesn't it? some say Christ and his disciples went here to attend a wedding, others claim that it was Christ and Mary magdalene's wedding. but the official release was jesus was beside his Mother Mary. notice also that the newly weds were seated on the left side not on the center hehe

grabe ang mga tourists talaga, most who went there must have watch Hank's Da Vinci Code. and from the looks of it, i may have been in a company of atheists from all over the world that time but anyway, to each his own.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sorry for the mix up. what i've seen was a replica of da vinci's last supper na on exhibit when i went there.

here's what I truly recall during my visit, a lot of people flocked into this painting more than the mona lisa, which is on the opposite wall of the Mona Lisa Painting

from wiki:

this is the Wedding in Cana, where Jesus performed another miracle. try to see who is beside Jesus Christ. it does look like a woman doesn't it? some say Christ and his disciples went here to attend a wedding, others claim that it was Christ and Mary magdalene's wedding. but the official release was jesus was beside his Mother Mary. notice also that the newly weds were seated on the left side not on the center hehe
    LOL!

So your evidence against Mary Magdalene is a painting "The Wedding at Cana" painted by Paolo Veronese done in 1563.

You might be more seriously mixed up because they didn't have cameras back in Jesus' time. I also seriously doubted if Paola was alive during the time of Jesus to have seen the actual event happen.

The painting is just Paolo Veronese's personal interpretation of the wedding at Cana from the bible.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    kailangan muna mag exercise katapos ko lang kmain ng chicharon good eh

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    OB, Pahiram ng pera para makapunta kaming lahat . Tutal, You should share your blessings instead BOASTING about how fortunate you are...
    Since pupunta kayo roon,- ako pahiram ng mga sasakyan na nakabalandra lang sa garahe... :hysterical:

15.5K:boxing1:

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    At least inamin ni pop3orn na si OB siya. Kaya pala matagal nawala after being BANNED kasi nag "spiritual enlightenment" with his religious roots...hehehe. We luv u OB...
    Last edited by Monseratto; May 1st, 2012 at 12:08 PM.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    dapat maging active din si OB sa ibang thread.
    puro spiritual/religious topics lang active si OB.......

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Si OB nga sya? Welcome back OB..kaya pala comedy tong thread...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
"Were Jesus and Mary Magdalene married?"