New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    I'm not really surprise, kung si GMA nga eh matagal na rin naghahabol na ma meet si Obama...

so anyone voted for GMA during the '04 election?
    Not me. I voted for Eddie Villanueva in 2004. FAIL!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Aside from Lito Lapid, what about those other 19 others who went with PGMA on this junket?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    hehe

and if Noli becomes president...
    And if Noli becomes president then ma-A-AOWA ang Pilipinas! In other words puro one-sided deals ang makukuha natin!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Not me. I voted for Eddie Villanueva in 2004. FAIL!
    Eddie villanueva? I'm hoping you will not vote for Panlilio next year...:rofl:

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    This really sucks!! We got stupid and inept senators like this because of some stupid and idiot voters who elected him. Our nation will not move if we have this kind of lawmaker.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Eddie villanueva? I'm hoping you will not vote for Panlilio next year...:rofl:
    Who knows? I might.... I am just trying to select the lesser evils and the lesser trapos not necessarily who has the higher chance of winning.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    And if Noli becomes president then ma-A-AOWA ang Pilipinas! In other words puro one-sided deals ang makukuha natin!
    if Noli becomes president, foreigners will convince the Philippine govt to buy all sorts of junk, and the Phil govt will overpay thinking it is getting a good deal...

thanks to our "brilliant" president

or foreigners will convince the Phil govt to sell them pieces of the Philippines at sale prices
    Last edited by uls; July 31st, 2009 at 11:44 AM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    it's up to the "learned" to educate the others on how to vote.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Siguro tahimik lang si Lito Lapid sa buong trip, dahil di ata marunong mag English yang si Lapid.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    naku, kung ako ke lito lapid, dun nalang siya sa pampanga. may nagagawa pa siya dun eh. sa senate, mukhang nagpapainit lang ata yan ng pwet sa upuan niya. at yun reason bakit siya kasama, NAPAKABABAW AH!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
We are who we elect!